Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the "De-fense" chant at Giants games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happened to the "De-fense" chant at Giants games?

    That used to be a staple at Giants Stadium for many years. I don't recall hearing it once on any of the broadcasts this year, and it certainly wasn't present at either of the two home games that I attended. We had the best defensive unit in football last year. Can we get that going again?

  • #2
    Maybe because people voices' wear out after a while when the defense keeps getting put back on the field for the entire game because of the offense.

    Could try chanting "Stay On The Field!" for the offense this year....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      Maybe because people voices' wear out after a while when the defense keeps getting put back on the field for the entire game because of the offense.

      Could try chanting "Stay On The Field!" for the offense this year....
      Wait, the crowd at the Toaster Oven makes noise?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
        That used to be a staple at Giants Stadium for many years. I don't recall hearing it once on any of the broadcasts this year, and it certainly wasn't present at either of the two home games that I attended. We had the best defensive unit in football last year. Can we get that going again?
        Maybe it's been so long since it was relevant everybody forgot the words.

        Comment


        • #5
          bring back the wave

          Comment


          • #6
            because our home crowd is awful.. full of spoiled yankees fans that have football as their 2nd fav sport to baseball.. ive been to some jets games and their crowd is way feistier.. kind of embarassing. Everytime im at a giants home game i feel like im one of the few actually trying to have an impact on the game. Usually wont even bother making any noise on defense until 3rd down.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
              That used to be a staple at Giants Stadium for many years. I don't recall hearing it once on any of the broadcasts this year, and it certainly wasn't present at either of the two home games that I attended. We had the best defensive unit in football last year. Can we get that going again?
              That chant was a reminder. We didn't have to remind them last year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Onyxmeth View Post
                That chant was a reminder. We didn't have to remind them last year.
                i try to remind eli that the giants wear blue at home, he never seems to listen though. Always throws to the team in white. LOL

                Comment

                Working...
                X