Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen anything like this.

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/...190912/video/1

I donít think he even deserves a shot at the right tackle spot.

The writing was on the wall prior to last year. We all knew EF was going to hold the team back but many were hoping heíd be a different player.

http://www.espn.in/blog/new-york/gia...at-left-tackle

Comment

What the hell was he doing on that play? See how many guys helmets I can tap? Horrible

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
        What the hell was he doing on that play? See how many guys helmets I can tap? Horrible
        Someone on the Twitter thread said he looked like he was playing duck, duck, goose. That made me laugh.

Comment

Thank you JR for setting this team back tremendously, he shoulda been someone else's problem just like Apple... Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
            Thank you JR for setting this team back tremendously, he shoulda been someone else's problem just like Apple... Ugh
            The jury is still out on Apple. I think he still can be a good player.

Comment

why was this moved to other team discussions? it's about Ereck Flowers..

Comment

Dude... how frikin bad is that.. top 10 pick by Jerry Reese right there ladies and gents

Comment

I laughed out loud at this. Fluker pulls and does his job on the dend. But Flowers totally whiffs...avoids?!?!...Ragland, the lb. has him dead to rights too. This play is weird.

did he not know his assignment? Did the attemp to chip the dend off the snap knock him so off balance he had to ďoleĒ Ragland? Or is he seriously just shying away from the contact on a guy he outweighs by 100 LBs?

the more I watch this, the more confused I get.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post

Someone on the Twitter thread said he looked like he was playing duck, duck, goose. That made me laugh.
                    Exactely!

Comment

Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
                      why was this moved to other team discussions? it's about Ereck Flowers..
                      Prehaps foreshadowing ... ​​​​​​

(we can dream right!?)

Comment

this makes me want to kick a puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                          Dude... how frikin bad is that.. top 10 pick by Jerry Reese right there ladies and gents
                          Iíve been watching football my entire life and played for a long time. Iíve never seen something like that before. It looks like heís afraid of contact, almost like he doesnít know how much bigger he is. Iím no pro evaluator but it looks like he quit.

Comment

In general, he was pretty good at run blocking. But ok...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
                              https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/...190912/video/1

I donít think he even deserves a shot at the right tackle spot.
                              Wow pathetic get this bum the hell outta here

Comment

Working...
                              X