Philip Rivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post
    The Browns are 1-31 in the last 2 seasons.

That 1 win came against Philip Rivers.

LOL
    OOOOO Burn. But it's true. Rivers also now plays his home games in a MLS stadium that seats only 27,000 at most.
    1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Hater.
      Homer
      “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Homer
        Zing!

Comment

Originally posted by EA_Baracus View Post
          Doesn't have the hardware of Eli or Big Ben, but I think he is the best QB out of those 3. Eli is my boy, but I honestly think we would have more than 2 rings if Rivers was our QB. More consistent, better accuracy and field vision. Rivers puts up great numbers no matter who he has playing wr. Other than Gates and LDT, and now Kenan Allen, he really hasn't great surrounding talent when compared to Ben and Eli. He has played 20 fewer games than Eli and only trails him in yardage by 1,000 yds and tds by 7 all while throwing 62 fewer ints. His yards per attempt is also higher. I'm sure I will get bashed..but I honestly think we traded away the better QB.
          I think Rivers is by far the most accurate but Ben R has the mobility and ability to throw off platform. I would go the following order while taking their play in isolation over the course of their careers: 1. Ben Roth, 2. Rivers, Eli

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

I think Rivers is by far the most accurate but Ben R has the mobility and ability to throw off platform. I would go the following order while taking their play in isolation over the course of their careers: 1. Ben Roth, 2. Rivers, Eli
            What a surprise.
            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

What a surprise.
              In my opinion the four following traits are shared but the best NFL QB's. Pre snap reads I believe Eli RIvers and Ben are all great so its a wash.

1. Accrucay/Ball placement
              2. Throwing with anticipation.
              3. Pocket presence
              4. Throwing off platform

If you can somehow convince me that Eli is #1 in any of these categories id be shocked. Im sure somehow someone on these boards will be able to conjure a fine reasoning. Will you be the one speedman?

Comment

Eli is definitely last on the list and EA gave up the farm to get him.....And YES I know about the two playoff runs and SB's but with Rivers probably could've has four

Comment

Working...
                X