No announcement yet.

NFL considering turning anthem kneel into actual game penalty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never understand why the National anthem is played anyway. They should have gotten rid of it, not punishing players for protesting police brutality.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
      I will never understand why the National anthem is played anyway. They should have gotten rid of it, not punishing players for protesting police brutality.
      You obviously never served, that's why you don't understand. And once again, the NFL is the player's employer, you aren't getting paid millions of $$ to pull BS PC drama at work, who here can do that crap at their job & still have a job? They have 6 months off during the yr to go do all the protesting they want, once preseason, regular season, post season hits, that's gotta stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

You obviously never served, that's why you don't understand. And once again, the NFL is the player's employer, you aren't getting paid millions of $$ to pull BS PC drama at work, who here can do that crap at their job & still have a job? They have 6 months off during the yr to go do all the protesting they want, once preseason, regular season, post season hits, that's gotta stop.
        Pretty late but no I didnít serve but my grandfather was AT Pearl Harbor and had to return home to Jim Crow laws and being chased by the KKK. Youíre more than likely not black in America so you might not understand the fact that there are people are out there dying and serving a country that does not serve them.

Comment

Pretty late but no I didnít serve but my grandfather was AT Pearl Harbor and had to return home to Jim Crow laws and being chased by the KKK. Youíre more than likely not black in America so you might not understand the fact that there are people are out there dying and serving a country that does not serve them.
          And your grandpa is the only one who can tell you what real 'oppression" is. Not Craperneck or any of these other spoiled, pampered, multi millionaire athletes that have had every thing handed to them on a silver platter the vast majority of their lives, Craperneck was brought up by rich white folks so he's the biggest hypocrite of all. But keep hitching your horse to his cart, it's gonna roll right off the cliff.

For the last time, the anthem has zero to do with law enforcement & you would get fired from 99% of jobs in America for pulling PC protests at your place of employment, what makes these athletes think it doesn't apply to them? They are employees of the NFL, they are being paid millions of $$ that come from us, the fans, to play football, not bring politics into sports. They have 6 months of the offseason to bring their political gripes to the proper venues, the football field is not the place to do it. The NFL is coming very close to losing even more millions of fans $$ than they did last yr if they keep allowing this disrespect to our nation continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

And your grandpa is the only one who can tell you what real 'oppression" is. Not Craperneck or any of these other spoiled, pampered, multi millionaire athletes that have had every thing handed to them on a silver platter the vast majority of their lives, Craperneck was brought up by rich white folks so he's the biggest hypocrite of all. But keep hitching your horse to his cart, it's gonna roll right off the cliff.

For the last time, the anthem has zero to do with law enforcement & you would get fired from 99% of jobs in America for pulling PC protests at your place of employment, what makes these athletes think it doesn't apply to them? They are employees of the NFL, they are being paid millions of $$ that come from us, the fans, to play football, not bring politics into sports. They have 6 months of the offseason to bring their political gripes to the proper venues, the football field is not the place to do it. The NFL is coming very close to losing even more millions of fans $$ than they did last yr if they keep allowing this disrespect to our nation continue.
            So Sterling Brown couldnít tell you what oppression is? Your clearly one of those people that think money protects you from racism and terrible police officers. News flash it doesnít.

Comment

So Sterling Brown couldnít tell you what oppression is? Your clearly one of those people that think money protects you from racism and terrible police officers. News flash it doesnít.
              Considering I'm a Puerto Rican from Brooklyn, no, I don't. I just don't believe in pulling the race card every time someone of color (Black/Brown) has an interaction with law enforcement.

Comment

Working...
              X