• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey, if it's not too much of a bother, can you reupload the one where Rolle is dancing in that SB media day thing? I believe he was doing a shoulder lean type dance lool...I know it's stupid, but I just found that clip hilarious and it's gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Hey, if it's not too much of a bother, can you reupload the one where Rolle is dancing in that SB media day thing? I believe he was doing a shoulder lean type dance lool...I know it's stupid, but I just found that clip hilarious and it's gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by SanAntonioGiant View Post
                lmao thanks so much man...now I just need to learn how to put it as my sig

Comment

lmao thanks so much man...now I just need to learn how to put it as my sig
                  Right click the pic & copy the address then paste it inbetween this: [img][/img]

Comment

Right click the pic & copy the address then paste it inbetween this: [img][/img]
                    thanks bro, you're awsome

Comment

thanks bro, you're awsome

Comment

hey, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there's a chance any of you guys can help me make an animated gif?....I want the one where Perry Fewell is dancing gangam style to JPP after his Pick six...I'd appreciate it my big blue brothas

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyskilla View Post
                          hey, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there's a chance any of you guys can help me make an animated gif?....I want the one where Perry Fewell is dancing gangam style to JPP after his Pick six...I'd appreciate it my big blue brothas
                          And how the Hell do you expect this to be accomplished? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                            And how the Hell do you expect this to be accomplished? LOL
                            ???? - I don't know dawg, that's why I was askin yall, I was lookin through these pages and people were askin this one dude to help make an animated gif and he did...I think his name was SanAntonio something, I don't know, but at least I gotta know how to make them so I can make one myself haha

Comment

???? - I don't know dawg, that's why I was askin yall, I was lookin through these pages and people were askin this one dude to help make an animated gif and he did...I think his name was SanAntonio something, I don't know, but at least I gotta know how to make them so I can make one myself haha
                              If you can provide a clip of it, I can do it.

Comment

If you can provide a clip of it, I can do it.
                                Nevermind, I got it!

Comment

Working...
                                X