Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to post a GIF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    No just you sometimes come off as a grumpy old man in your posts is all :P
    Well that's insulting.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      ...Coming right up..
      oh and if you could also cut the crust off..****s annoying. much appreciated! lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
        oh and if you could also cut the crust off..****s annoying. much appreciated! lol
        You're pushing it buddy.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          You're pushing it buddy.
          lmao..i always do

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Well that's insulting.
            Its endearing.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              Its endearing.
              Of course. I mean, who wouldn't want to sound like a grumpy old man? So peachy!
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Of course. I mean, who wouldn't want to sound like a grumpy old man? So peachy!
                Haha

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Haha
                  It's a great time to be me right now.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    It's a great time to be me right now.
                    how great?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
                      how great?
                      However great it is, chocolate cake is better.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
                        how great?
                        Greater than the Black Friday sales.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          However great it is, chocolate cake is better.
                          I've always wanted to live in a world where a chocolate cake is better than me.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Black Friday makes me embarrassed to be human lol

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I've always wanted to live in a world where a chocolate cake is better than me.
                              You are. It's my world. You're just living in it.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                                Black Friday makes me embarrassed to be human lol
                                Especially a day after we're giving our thanks...go figure..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X