McGinest Picks Packers For Dynasty Label

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGinest Picks Packers For Dynasty Label

When asked on NFLN, who had the best chance of becomming a dynasty, He picked Green Bay. His dopey excuse ? Even though the Giants already had 2 ? He said the Giants wouldn't be able to sign all their players.....HUH ?

Re: McGinest Picks Packers For Dynasty Label

You forgot the first rule of the Giants: Nobody believes in the Giants.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]You forgot the first rule of the Giants: Nobody believes in the Giants.[/quote] But New York Football Fans,players,coaches,old players and coaches!! I believe in Eli,Tuck,TC, Reese,Mara and Tisch!

Comment

Sounds to me, like there's a little hating going on in Beantown. Little Willie would just go bananas if the Dynasty moniker were given to Big Blue.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]You forgot the first rule of the Giants: Nobody believes in the Giants.[/quote]

tah-daa

Rodney Dangerfield-esque

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]You forgot the first rule of the Giants: Nobody believes in the Giants.[/quote]</P>

Thats right Nobody believes in us to do it again.....come September, 16 rounds of skull bashing!!!</P>

GO BIG BLUE~!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]You forgot the first rule of the Giants: Nobody believes in the Giants.[/quote]

It's what I love so much about the Giants. They're never the sexy pick, they never make huge moves in the off-season, they don't have gimmicks, there is no mascot running around like a moron, no slutty cheerleaders, just a blue jersey and some pads!

Comment

Eli and the Giants could win 5 Super Bowls in a row and the talking heads will say "If this bounce had happened or this one it'd be a different story, there's no way they will win again"
                and when they lose going for the 6th one, the talking heads will say "see we told you they weren't really that good."

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Eli and the Giants could win 5 Super Bowls in a row and the talking heads will say "If this bounce had happened or this one it'd be a different story, there's no way they will win again"
                  and when they lose going for the 6th one, the talking heads will say "see we told you they weren't really that good."[/quote]

the irony here is that except for SB XXI, when were the Giants ever favored by the Media during their SB runs?

It's the way it is I guess.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]When asked on NFLN, who had the best chance of becomming a dynasty, He picked Green Bay. His dopey excuse ? Even though the Giants already had 2 ? He said the Giants wouldn't be able to sign all their players.....HUH ?[/quote]Willie just can't get that sour taste out of his mouth...get over it already......

Comment

The reasons why the Giants won't be a dynasty or even really considered is because we stunk or were very average for 2 of the last 4-5 years. A dynasty wins consistently. We haven't been. The regular season is very important especially when it comes to public perception.

Comment

there won't ever be another dynasty football team...the game has changed...you will have teams that are consistent but not consistently going to the SB and coming away with the lombardi...you have to be good and lucky...can the NYG repeat??...i think so but it will not make us a dynasty but will leave some jaws dropped......

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]The reasons why the Giants won't be a dynasty or even really considered is because we stunk or were very average for 2 of the last 4-5 years. A dynasty wins consistently. We haven't been. The regular season is very important especially when it comes to public perception.[/quote]</P>

And that's why he or she calls themselves Gumby, what team has been a winner every year except the Pats who play with the Jets, Dolphins, and Buffalo, if the GMEN played those 3 twice a year they would be winners every year to.</P>

Super Bowls determine Champions, no matter how they get there, weren't the Packers a wild card when they won theirs, and who did they have to play, the Bears, Vikings, Lions, give me a break.</P>
                          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="gumby742"]The reasons why the Giants won't be a dynasty or even really considered is because we stunk or were very average *for 2 of the last 4-5 years.* A dynasty wins consistently.* We haven't been.* The regular season is very important especially when it comes to public perception.[/quote]</P>

And that's why he or she calls themselves Gumby, what team has been a winner every year except the Pats who play with the Jets, Dolphins, and Buffalo, if the GMEN played those 3 twice a year they would be winners every year to.</P>

Super Bowls determine Champions, no matter how they get there, weren't the Packers a wild card when they won theirs, and who did they have to play, the Bears, Vikings, Lions, give me a break.</P>[/quote]
                            Even the Pats missed the playoffs after going 18-1 with 1 Giant loss. Rodgers has only had 2 good seasons since he has been starting and people are calling him the best ever. Next year the Packers are going 10-6

Comment

Packers go 10-6 as 6th seed and win super bowl. People call them the next dynasty.

Giants win division as 4th seed, win super bowl. Giants are lucky and will never repeat again.

Sounds fair to me lol
                              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X