Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

The eagles have too much Ego problems to mesh fully together to win a superbowl.
    Also Vick isnt a Playoff contending Qb anyway. Not clutch and cant read D's like the best qbs can.

Comment

Close???

In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, 'I do not think it means what (DJack) think(s) it means.'

Comment

YAWN...............
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Is that the same DeSean Jackson that quit on his team last year?
          Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
            You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote] so thats why we went 8-8 last year because our backup QB ran his mouth?

[/quote]

No I think it's because your team did not play well in enough games.

Plenty of talent on that team, if you ever find a leader to pull it all together you could definitely win a SB within the next five years.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
              You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

and yea the part where he says in the next 5 years never gets mentioned lol
              [/quote]Which basically means this year as well. Its funny coming from desean, the last guy who would help a team win a SB.
              [/quote]

I disagree. Special teams is 1/3 of the game and it's important to winning football.

Comment

Guarantees..............lol,they must have something to do with green uniforms.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Tell him to roll up whatever he's smoking and pass it.....on second thought i'll pass

Comment

I think the "dream team" should stop making predictions and start worrying about who is going to play left tackle.

Comment

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]You need to get rid of that video of American Forces sniping other Americans. 911 wasn't funny, niether is this.[/quote]

they were actors. I think it's funny. it has nothing to do with 9.11

shooter was a great movie

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]

We've never heard that before.....
                          </p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
                          </span></p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
                          </span></p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>
                          </p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>"....I'm going to guarantee a Super Bowl. We've been so close since I've been here the past four years. ... The sky's the limit."</p>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8279efdd/article/jackson-signs-fiveyear-deal-with-eagles-promises-super-bowl">
                          </a></p>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8279efdd/article/jackson-signs-fiveyear-deal-with-eagles-promises-super-bowl">
                          </a></p>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ses-super-bowl
                          </p><font size="3">
                          </font>[/quote]Yep Philly players make guarantees of winning Super Bowls and being the dream team in the offeseason. We just go out and actually win them instead of talking about it
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

In Philly they win every year. Just in the offseason.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

We should rename them the " Kings of the offseason Eagles"

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Yawn............

Comment

Working...
                                X