Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

We've never heard that before.....
    </p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
    </span></p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;">
    </span></p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>
    </p>

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"></span>"....I'm going to guarantee a Super Bowl. We've been so close since I've been here the past four years. ... The sky's the limit."</p>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8279efdd/article/jackson-signs-fiveyear-deal-with-eagles-promises-super-bowl">
    </a></p>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8279efdd/article/jackson-signs-fiveyear-deal-with-eagles-promises-super-bowl">
    </a></p>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ses-super-bowl
    </p><font size="3">
    </font>

Re: DeSean Jackson guarantees SuperBowl win.

Must be talking about his Madden franchise.

Comment

Slow news day, eh?

Comment

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]How ya doing Bread,

You do realize that this is the smack talk section?

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
              You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
                You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.

Comment

Guarantees seem to go hand in hand with green uniforms. []
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
                    You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

and yea the part where he says in the next 5 years never gets mentioned lol

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]
                      You guys didn't learn from last year when Vince Young put a bullseye on your back?[/quote] so thats why we went 8-8 last year because our backup QB ran his mouth?

Comment

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]

Its another quote being taken out of context. However, unlike last year (GMB/EMB members are the exception) people will forget about this.[/quote] nobody can guarantee anything but I like the confidence

[/quote]Which basically means this year as well. Its funny coming from desean, the last guy who would help a team win a SB.

Comment

I guarantee some team will win the superbowl this year to!

i'll go even further every year their is a super bowl their will be a winner!!

Now Desean can STFU!!

Comment

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sure a 37 year old Michael Vick is leading you to the promised land, LOL.

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Bread"]Slow news day, eh?[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sure a 37 year old Michael Vick is leading you to the promised land, LOL.[/quote]
                              Vick wont be here in 3 years

Comment

Working...
                              X