Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Romo sucks

Re: Tony Romo sucks

Roethlisberger not pictured because hes busy raping some girl I assume?

Comment

I do not understand this thread.</P>

Take a look at Romo's stats from last year. He does not suck.</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Take a look at Romo's stats from last year.* He does not suck.</P>[/quote]

He sure has looked fantastic in the playoffs.... Oh wait.

In case you didnt notice, that picture is of those SB winners.

Comment

flacco got some nerve saying hes the best qb in the league

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"]flacco got some nerve saying hes the best qb in the league[/quote]

+1

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Roethlisberger not pictured because hes busy raping some girl I assume?[/quote]

Top 5 QB's Ben was just edged out as number 6 lol

So they just made fun of Romo instead
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Take a look at Romo's stats from last year. He does not suck.</P>

[/quote] He sure has looked fantastic in the playoffs.... Oh wait. In case you didnt notice, that picture is of those SB winners.[/quote]</P>

Instead ofbeing a pompous, self-important *** all the time, why don't you learn how to read?</P>

Did I say that Romo was fantastic? All I said was that he doesn't suck . . . . and that is simply a fact.</P>

Thanks for pointing out that the picture includes SB winners . . . never would have noticed that if you didn't point it out. Must be great being the smartest guy on the MB! </P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]>Did I say that Romo was fantastic?* All I said was that he doesn't suck . . . . [/quote]

No he doesnt suck at all, hes been amazing in the playoffs. You're right.

Comment

Romo is the greatest playoff QB of all time. He is almost unstoppable. When I think of "clutch QB" or "automatic winner", my mind jumps right to Romo. /red

In all seriousness... Romo is just terrible.

Comment

Romo is overall above average but he is hurt very badly by his reverse midas touch in critical situations.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Romo is overall above average but he is hurt very badly by his reverse midas touch in critical situations.
                        [/quote]</P>

Agreed</P>

Comment

Justifying Romo is like justifying the Jets. If I hear one more "the Jets made it to two consecutive championship games" I'm gonna barf. 'Getting there' means squat. No one remembers who came in second (or...third in the Jets case).

And as such, one can say, "wow, look at his numbers last year" You can tear up the field all you want during the regular season, but if your hiney is on the couch the first Sunday in February, don't even breath your name in the same sentence as Manning (both of them!), Brady, Brees and Rodgers.

Yeah, that goes for you too Mr. Flacco

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]&gt;Did I say that Romo was fantastic? All I said was that he doesn't suck . . . . [/quote]

No he doesnt suck at all, hes been amazing in the playoffs. You're right.[/quote]

I wouldn't say tony sucks. Hes definitely not great though. Mark sanchez in my opinion sucks. And he has more playoff wins than tony.
                            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Justifying Romo is like justifying the Jets. If I hear one more "the Jets made it to two consecutive championship games" I'm gonna barf. 'Getting there' means squat. No one remembers who came in second (or...third in the Jets case). And as such, one can say, "wow, look at his numbers last year" You can tear up the field all you want during the regular season, but if your hiney is on the couch the first Sunday in February, don't even breath your name in the same sentence as Manning (both of them!), Brady, Brees and Rodgers. Yeah, that goes for you too Mr. Flacco[/quote]</P>

. . . . and Marino too I guess . . . . </P>

Comment

Working...
                              X