Amazing what a hot woman will make any man do!</P>

</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Re: Tom Brady is losing his marbles after another Giant loss

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Amazing what a hot woman will make any man do!</P>

*</P>[/quote]

She's hot, obviously...but if I were Brady and had the choice of women he does, she wouldn't even be on my list. Just imho of course.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

</P>

What in the world is that?</P>

Patriots suck.</P>[/quote]

I don't use word very often, but that is pretty ***gy.

Comment

I'm sure some model hair stylist made him do it. He doesn't care. He's Tom mother ****ing Brady. If I was Brady, I wouldn't really care either.

Comment

Brady should shave his head and grow a van dyke. No more hair gel required.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

</p>

What in the world is that?</p>

Patriots suck.</p>[/quote]

He hasn't lost all of them, his wife clearly has two of them [:#]
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Poor Tommy !

Comment

her stuff must be wow

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Well I prefer it to that long, floppy do he had over a year ago.

As for Gis, she looks like a tranny

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Well I prefer it to that long, floppy do he had over a year ago.

As for Gis, she looks like a tranny[/quote]She is a wee bit angular isn't she?
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Well I prefer it to that long, floppy do he had over a year ago.

As for Gis, she looks like a tranny[/quote]

Two beautiful people and the girl is busy trying to look more manly and the guy is busy trying to look more girly. Irony.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

As for Gis, she looks like a tranny[/quote]I really dont find her that attractive

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Well I prefer it to that long, floppy do he had over a year ago.

As for Gis, she looks like a tranny[/quote]

Two beautiful people and the girl is busy trying to look more manly and the guy is busy trying to look more girly.* Irony.
                            [/quote]I've seen that pattern a couple of times in my town where the guy spends innordinate time being the peacock in the family and the woman seeks the androgenous look. The Brady's didn't invent that approach but the cerainly do it well.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Well I prefer it to that long, floppy do he had over a year ago.

As for Gis, she looks like a tranny[/quote]I really dont find her that attractive[/quote]

She does look a little manly! lol. And could her neck be any longer? She looks like she's been wearing those neck rings since childhood like the Kayan women!

Comment

Working...
                              X