Happy 52nd anniversary to the eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy 52nd anniversary to the eagles

The only team more pathetic than the Jets.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
      [/quote]

PLEASE FIND/REDO IT! would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

[quote user="flamethrower"]1995. And what city teams do you follow? Free advice. Mustard is not sun tan lotion.
        [/quote]

Comment

That would make even less sense. Arizona is a lot farther west than Arlington Texas is. And, yes I said Arlington Texas.
          1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
            [/quote]

[/quote]

I can't find it on our MB but here's its sister on the Eagles mb:

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...-championship/

And I apologize to Bread in advance, he's a cool guy and does not deserve what I did over there...
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="flamethrower"]That would make even less sense. Arizona is a lot farther west than Arlington Texas is. And, yes I said Arlington Texas.
              [/quote]

Shut up animal. You are a Texans fan so you have no rights at all.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

And I apologize to Bread in advance, he's a cool guy and does not deserve what I did over there...
                [/quote]

You're a Giants fan and a division rival so you talking smack is acceptable.

However, random Texans fans who have the same amount of rings as we do and has many less championships from a city vs city perspective is not.

This guy is on the EMB as well. Flamethrower, are you a Cowboys fan in disguise?

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

However, random Texans fans who have the same amount of rings as we do and has many less championships from a city vs city perspective is not.

This guy is on the EMB as well. Flamethrower, are you a Cowboys fan in disguise?[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This guy is on the EMB as well. Flamethrower, are you a Cowboys fan in disguise?[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.[/quote]

You can say that again.

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]A long time ago I did a thread on what hadn't been invented yet, how much a new car cost, etc, but it's been 2-3 years it's long gone.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Flamethrower is an idiot that is too stupid to disguise anything.[/quote]

You can say that again.[/quote]

LMAO the Lakers hahahaha

Comment

Watching some of the Twilight Zone marathon on the 4th of July made me think about the last time the eagles won a title for some weird reason. It HAS been that long.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm too old to remember that far back!</P>

(sounds like a phrase coined by Yogi Berra but I just made that one up) []</P>
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]

I'm too old to remember that far back!</P>

(sounds like a phrase coined by Yogi Berra but I just made that one up) []</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

How Bout those Birds?</P>
                              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Yankees807"]Where would this sporting city be without the Giants and Yankees? (Go Rangers btw)! Nothing but disappointments and woulda coulda shoulda from all the rest![/quote]

27+8 = 35 championships.* Take that away and you got 1 (Jets) + 2 (Mets) + 2 (Knicks) + 4 (Rangers) + 4 (Islanders) + 3 (Devils) = 16.*

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]
                                But at least the J E T S fans can spell.
                                [/quote]

The Eagles spell at the end of their fight song too.
                                [/quote]Yep and the gmen gave the NY area Titles 50 and 51 with their recent SB wins in 07 and 11.

I stand corrected.. Gmen got titles 49 and 51. The Yankees got the 50th Title for NY in 09
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X