Is Andy Reid On The Hot Seat ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Andy Reid On The Hot Seat ?

I think he's a great offensive coach, his had some very good teams that fell short in the early to mid 2000's. </P>

As a Giants fan I hope he gets fired but not cause he's a bad coach. My simple reason is his teams has had the Giants #. The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade, the last time the Giants sweep the Eagles was 2006 (I think). </P>
    The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

[quote user="Martyr"]

I think he's a great offensive coach, his had some very good teams that fell short in the early to mid 2000's. </P>

As a Giants fan I hope he gets fired but not cause he's a bad coach. My simple reason is his teams has had the Giants #. The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade, the last time the Giants sweep the Eagles was 2006 (I think). </P>[/quote]

Nope it was the the year after in the 07 season

16-3 & 16-13
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

oh please, please Philthy, run him out of town. it only took the guy 2 seasons to become the team's kryptonite.

please, let him go somewhere like Oakland where he can never hurt us again

Comment

We will take care of him this season when we sweep the eagles
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Martyr"]The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade [/quote]

Nope. Although that streak from 2008-2010 was irritating as a Giant fan, Andy's record against the Giants since 1999 is 16-13, it's filled with streaks in both directions.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Martyr"]The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade [/quote]

Nope.* Although that streak from 2008-2010 was irritating as a Giant fan, Andy's record against the Giants since 1999 is 16-13, it's filled with streaks in both directions.
              [/quote]

He is leaving streaks in both directions all over their franchise.

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The guy is 1-4 in NFC-Championship games, and 0-1 in Super Bowls.[/quote]

He's the damned Egirl HC man....who cares!!
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

[quote user="Martyr"]

As a Giants fan I hope he gets fired but not cause he's a bad coach. My simple reason is his teams has had the Giants #. The Giants have been routinely beatin by the Eagles for the last decade, the last time the Giants sweep the Eagles was 2006 (I think). </P>[/quote]

This might be why Reid has been in power past his time... if he can beat the Giants, keep him. Because that's all that filthy trash cares about.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue58"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]The guy is 1-4 in NFC-Championship games, and 0-1 in Super Bowls.[/quote]

He's the damned Egirl HC man....who cares!![/quote]

You weren't supposed to take the Bait. Eagle fans were. ( But I guess they don't have the Chops to come on our MB anymore )

Comment

Probably not on the hot seat, but definitely always on a hot plate

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]Probably not on the hot seat, but definitely always on a hot plate[/quote]

Nice.

Andy should be on the hot seat. I don't understand why he isn't. Anyone else notice that the Eagles have put better and better teams on the field loaded with talent since 2009, yet they've finished with worse records each year?

Comment

Working...
                        X