Vick guarantees Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vick guarantees Super Bowl

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]He tweeted "Super Bowl # that is all". Not really a guarantee but I dont like Michael Vick so its good enough for me to Hate on him[/quote]

You don't like him?

Why not?

Comment

Re: Vick guarantees Super Bowl

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]He tweeted "Super Bowl # that is all". Not really a guarantee but I dont like Michael Vick so its good enough for me to Hate on him[/quote]

You don't like him?

Why not?[/quote]

Cue National Lampoons Aunt Edna

" DOG MURDERER ! "

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
        I hate Vick.</P>

I would love to have him miss games because a dog bit him in the *****.</P>
        I also don't know who you are, but I am using this quote as my sig. It is awesome.

"WE STOMPED YOU OUT" - 92, Hall of Fame Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
          Lol, love it

Someone hand them the trophy already
          This was the only worthwhile post in this whole thread. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
            i hate vick.</p>

i would love to have him miss games because a dog bit him in the *****.</p>
            lmao.............

Comment

Vick didn't garuntee a superbowl. He said it's all about the superbowl.
              On the other hand.... Ryan Kalil

The sixth-year center bought a full-page ad in the Charlotte Observer on Wednesday, telling Panthers fans their "unwavering support" would be rewarded this year.
              And Kalil has a goal in mind how fans would reap the benefits with what he said is "One hundred-percent, sterling silver victory. The Lombardi Trophy."
              The 178-word open letter, called "a war cry to fans," had one emphatic statement:CAROLINA PANTHERS -- SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The only Super Bowl Vick will get is Bowl of Bran Flakes !

Comment

Asomugha. Easy to remember, juat think, "he's as dangerous as o mugha".

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver4312
                    Whenever the Eagles start talking I remember when UFDA Victor Cruz burnt the Eagles for three touchdowns, two verse Asomaguah. (Forgive the spelling)
                    $60,000,000 of burnt courtesy of $450,000 of undrafted free agent.

Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-04-2012, 11:45 AM.
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                      The only Super Bowl Vick will get is Bowl of Bran Flakes !
                      ....or a bowl of dogfood!

dont these morons ever learn to keep their traps shut?

amazing how much pressure they put on themselves!
                      sigpic

Comment

Vick could have been talking about the Super Bowl as their only goal, rather than as a guarantee.

I'm not going to defend the guy.....I'm just saying the context isn't clear, and I haven't seen the actual quote, so until then, even a doofus gets the benefit of the doubt.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                        X