RG III Will Get Hammered In " The Eye Of The Storm "

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG III Will Get Hammered In " The Eye Of The Storm "

Remember Eli"s first game against the Ravens ? A " Cake Walk " compared to what the Big Blue Nascar's Defense is gonna do to this kid.

Re: RG III Will Get Hammered In " The Eye Of The Storm "

RG3, don't recall any successful QB with a Nick Name, he better be ready to back up all his talk, he's ****y and has to have a positive attitude about his future, but he is making it real hard on himself at this point.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]RG3, don't recall any successful QB with a Nick Name[/quote]

Otto "Automatic Otto" Graham
      Sammy "Slingin' Sammy" Baugh
      Daryle "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica
      Joe "Broadway Joe" Namath
      Ken "The Snake" Stabler
      Roger "Captain Comeback" Staubach
      Tom "Tom Terrific" Brady
      John "The Comeback Kid" Elway
      Steve "Air McNair" McNair
      Ron "The Polish Rifle" "Jaws" Jaworski

And of course, Eli "Easy E" Manning

Every single one of those QBs had at least some success. Of the ones that played in the Super Bowl era, each one played in at least one Super Bowl. I'm not saying that Griffin will be successful, but your theory doesn't really hold up. Besides, RG3 isn't much of a nickname; it's more like his initials.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]RG3, don't recall any successful QB with a Nick Name[/quote]

Ken "The Snake" Stabler
        Tom "Tom Terrific" Brady

Every single one of those QBs had at least some success. Of the ones that played in the Super Bowl era, each one played in at least one Super Bowl. I'm not saying that Griffin will be successful, but your theory doesn't really hold up. Besides, RG3 isn't much of a nickname; it's more like his initials.
        [/quote]

i think montana was joe cool(before bum a** flacco) but i could be wrong

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]RG3, don't recall any successful QB with a Nick Name[/quote]

Ken "The Snake" Stabler
          Tom "Tom Terrific" Brady

[/quote]
          Don't forget Daniel "Dan" Marino.

Comment

[quote user="miken609"][quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]RG3, don't recall any successful QB with a Nick Name[/quote]

Ken "The Snake" Stabler
            Tom "Tom Terrific" Brady

[/quote] Don't forget Daniel "Dan" Marino. [/quote]</P>

I believe they all earned that in the NFL with the exception of Air McNair.</P>
            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Re: RG III Will Get Hammered In &quot; The Eye Of The Storm &quot;

Air Raid QB's have not fared well in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Remember Eli"s first game against the Ravens ? A " Cake Walk " compared to what the Big Blue Nascar's Defense is gonna do to this kid.[/quote]

Eli nearly got decapitated in the first Eagles game he played.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I believe they all earned that in the NFL with the exception of Air McNair.</p>[/quote]

I think Eli got the name "Easy E" in college (or earlier) too. Not that anyone really calls him that.

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I believe they all earned that in the NFL with the exception of Air McNair.</p>[/quote]

I think Eli got the name "Easy E" in college (or earlier) too. Not that anyone really calls him that.
                    [/quote]

Yeah, he got it in college on account of being the campus slut.

Comment

Ken "The Snake" Stabler
                      Tom "Tom Terrific" Brady

[/quote]

There's always Jeff "Hos" Hostetler.

Comment

RG3 seems like a ******bag. Talk is cheap junior.

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Air Raid QB's have not fared well in the NFL.[/quote]The kid is very smart and true student of the game. Not comparable to Vick and other QBs with same style of play. Think in long run he will be a very solid nfl starter for many years. He will however take his lumps early on and we will be in line to give him his fair share
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I hope the Giants crush the Redskins this year. No team has talked so much smack because they swept us last year. I can't wait to see a healthy and confident Giants team smoke these scrubs.

Comment

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"]RG3 seems like a ******bag. Talk is cheap junior.
                              [/quote]

That's "The Third" to you. His father is "Junior."

Comment

Working...
                              X