Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spoiled, Mad, And Caught With His Britches Down

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="Bread"]Goodell needs to let this go and stop being a *****.[/quote]</P>

While I agree to a certain extent that this way over blown......I can't help but laugh at your pathetic signature.[]</P>

I will respond to whomever I feel like responding to. The more it bothers you the better.</P>

[/quote] That's fine. I didn't mean literally just for whenever anyone feels the urge to come at me with that "all eaglezz fanz r evilz. Neew yark best placez in the unaverse" garbage. Especially, outside of the ST Section.[/quote]</P>

Evil? When I have I ever said your were evil? Lacking in intellect and scum of the Earth, maybe.....but evil?</P>

Being Philly scum is a way of life....embrace it!![]</P>
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Re: Spoiled, Mad, And Caught With His Britches Down

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="Bread"]Goodell needs to let this go and stop being a *****.[/quote]</P>

While I agree to a certain extent that this way over blown......I can't help but laugh at your pathetic signature.[]</P>

I will respond to whomever I feel like responding to.* The more it bothers you the better.</P>

[/quote] That's fine. I didn't mean literally just for whenever anyone feels the urge to come at me with that "all eaglezz fanz r evilz. Neew yark best placez in the unaverse" garbage. Especially, outside of the ST Section.[/quote]</P>

Evil?* When I have I ever said your were evil?* Lacking in intellect and scum of the Earth, maybe.....but evil?</P>

Being Philly scum is a way of life....embrace it!![]</P>[/quote]

Yeah.....you're right.

Bernie Madoff, Mel Gibson and Son of Sam are all from Philadelphia.

Scumz of the earthz111!!!

Comment

Working...
      X