Dez Bryant Beat Up His Mother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant Beat Up His Mother

Man I hope Rodger Goodell puts the Hammer down on this Punk.

Re: Dez Bryant Beat Up His Mother

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Man I hope Rodger Goodell puts the Hammer down on this Punk.[/quote]
    He is a tough guy fee sure

Comment

It would be nice if he didnt play wk 1 this year

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Man I hope Rodger Goodell puts the Hammer down on this Punk.[/quote]
        Give a ghetto punk $10 million and they are still ghetto punks. If I was his mother I'd cheer for whomever lined up against him to kill him.

Comment

what a punk. Wonder if he is in a gang.

Comment

No man should ever raise his hand to a woman, but his mother may have been riddled out on crack. She's been arrested twice before and is currently on probation for intent to distribute

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]No man should ever raise his hand to a woman, but his mother may have been riddled out on crack. She's been arrested twice before and is currently on probation for intent to distribute[/quote]He needs to be handled by RG.... Give him a 3 game suspension
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

typical dez

Comment

Wow. They got rid of TO and picked up a bigger nut job.

Comment

Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I've seen some messed up stuff in my life and pretty much all of us here have no idea what really happened... I'm just saying maybe we shouldn't judge the guy without knowing exactly what happened or the way he may have grown up in those circumstances. There's history there we know nothing about.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I've seen some messed up stuff in my life and pretty much all of us here have no idea what really happened... I'm just saying maybe we shouldn't judge the guy without knowing exactly what happened or the way he may have grown up in those circumstances. There's history there we know nothing about.[/quote]

It doesn't matter how messed up his mother is/was Dez should never rough up a women let alone his mother. I think his mothers past is irrelevant at this point and while she may have provoked him, he could easily have walked away. Also listening to the 911 tape it sounds like this isn't the first time he roughed her up. Sucks he's in a dysfunctional household but he should know right from wrong by now.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I've seen some messed up stuff in my life and pretty much all of us here have no idea what really happened... I'm just saying maybe we shouldn't judge the guy without knowing exactly what happened or the way he may have grown up in those circumstances. There's history there we know nothing about.[/quote]

It doesn't matter how messed up his mother is/was Dez should never rough up a women let alone his mother. I think his mothers past is irrelevant at this point and while she may have provoked him, he could easily have walked away. Also listening to the 911 tape it sounds like this isn't the first time he roughed her up. Sucks he's in a dysfunctional household but he should know right from wrong by now.[/quote]

I think if I laid a finger on my mother, she'd kill me before the finger even struck her..

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

It doesn't matter how messed up his mother is/was Dez should never rough up a women let alone his mother. I think his mothers past is irrelevant at this point and while she may have provoked him, he could easily have walked away. Also listening to the 911 tape it sounds like this isn't the first time he roughed her up. Sucks he's in a dysfunctional household but he should know right from wrong by now.[/quote]

I said I'm not condoning his behavior but in actuality no one here knows exactly what happened. His mother could have went crazy for all we know. Woman are not always innocent and I'm speaking from experience...especially when drugs are involved. I've seen knives, bottles and all kinds of crap.

I'm not saying because of the way he grew up means he has the right to hit a woman....I'm just saying it's easy for people to point the finger and say "wrong" when it's a story printed in the newspaper. Not everyone's families are peaches and cream like the norm.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I said I'm not condoning his behavior but in actuality no one here knows exactly what happened. His mother could have went crazy for all we know. Woman are not always innocent and I'm speaking from experience...especially when drugs are involved. I've seen knives, bottles and all kinds of crap.

I'm not saying because of the way he grew up means he has the right to hit a woman....I'm just saying it's easy for people to point the finger and say "wrong" when it's a story printed in the newspaper. Not everyone's families are peaches and cream like the norm.[/quote]Your right not every person has a perfect childhood but I think that the only, ONLY, justification for hitting a woman is if she's got a gun to your head or a knife to you or a loved ones throat. other than that there is always a way out. The fact that he chose violence instead of departure multiple times says something about him.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Man I hope Rodger Goodell puts the Hammer down on this Punk.[/quote]
                              Give a ghetto punk $10 million and they are still ghetto punks.* If I was his mother I'd cheer for whomever lined up against him to kill him.
                              [/quote]"ghetto" has absolutely nothing to do with his actions.btw victor cruz resides in patterson (also known as the hood..people refer to it as ghetto ) but he dont go around assaulting his mom! Havent u ever heard its not where ur from its who YOU ARE! Its blatantly obvious the mans has character issues.your statement comes off idiotic and racist.

Comment

Working...
                              X