No announcement yet.

RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing to discuss; it's just your opinion and you are welcome to it, troll.

Comment

Absolute non-sense post. I guess when Eli retires he his enshrinement will magically appear in the HOF because he lucked out 70% of playing career in the NFL. Eli will never the get any respect for his accomplishments. I under the stand the hate. I too hated someone. lol. I hated Michael Jordan with a passion. When the Knicks were getting killed by Jordan season after season, I could never deny his greatness. You just have to respect his game. When people hate NY, they really hate NY. NY haters being objectives isn't a possibility like an elephant flying.
      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
        Gotta love trolls and team homers. Naming their Rookie QB who will throw 18 TDs and 18 INTs as "top 3 in the league". Yet another laugh to my Monday.
        How do you know he will throw 18 TDs and 18 INts?

Everyone assumed Cam would have a hard time, and he did pretty fine to me.
        OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
        SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Hail...
          you are so desparate to have even a slim hope of team that is a good. RG3 has all the potential in the world....but thats it.
          I know you know this and are just tweaking some Giants fans. But I feel sorry for fans of teams that are perenial losers.
          Good luck....I hope your Mommy get syou an RG3 shirt and footy pjs for you....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

See kids this is what happens to brain on drugs, say no to drugs..

Comment

It's called a prediction there big guy. I don't have too high of hopes for a Rookie QB who states that he's perfectly fine with not getting hit or sacked during pre-season. Just shows he's not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                How do you know he will throw 18 TDs and 18 INts?

Everyone assumed Cam would have a hard time, and he did pretty fine to me.
                I agree that there is no way he could predict RG3's TD's and Ints this year but you should also remember these three FACTS.

1) Cam had better weapons than RG3 has to work with.
                2) The Redskins offensive line is in bad shape.
                3) Cam is definately the exception and not the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Hail View Post
                  [quote user="sharick88"]Hail is a clone. No one could actually be this ****ing stupid.
                  Chill dude. Youre sounding like a Cowpukes fan now. I'm stating stone cold facts and youre insulting me.

Whats the beef?[/QUOTE]Ok ready? "RG#-will go down best all time IMO" Not a fact. That is an opinion fool.
                  Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                    It's called a prediction there big guy. I don't have too high of hopes for a Rookie QB who states that he's perfectly fine with not getting hit or sacked during pre-season. Just shows he's not ready.
                    Big guy? LOL. Dude, you're offended off of a comment. Why are you even on a forum then?
                    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.

Now discuss.
                      he'll make a fine CFL qb..

Comment

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
                        2. Rodgers - Just ridic
                        3. RG3- See above
                        4. Brees - cant play on grass
                        5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant
                        Any one who actually read this, should have stopped at this.

Top 5 in the league, and supposedly RGIII is better than Brees or Peyton.

Cue the laughter.
                        SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Jesus Christ man. Post delivers (from the 1st line!). I don't remember the last time I opened this section (if ever). I'm glad I did! Hillarious s**t.

"4. Brees - cant play on grass" - At the rate you going there won't be any grass for him to play on.

Comment

I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
                            2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
                            3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
                            4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
                            2. Rodgers - Just ridic
                            3. RG3- See above
                            4. Brees - cant play on grass
                            5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.

The fact you can write all this with a straight face tells me you're on some James Holmes type of crazy ****.

The one sad and fleeting comment that Redskins fans are clinging to is the fact you took out the Giants last year.

Bravo.

I am beyond happy for that entire fan base, that you beat the team that would go onto win the Super Bowl while the entire organization watched every second of the playoffs from their living room. Congrats on that. Worked out well I see.
                            https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
                              See kids this is what happens to brain on drugs, say no to drugs..
                              Lol funny. Like this dope calling bob griffin 3 the best QB in the NFCE. He hasnt even done anything to earl a cool nickname let alone throw a pass in the nfl. REALLY?
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Obviously a troll. Go back to the Redskins Board and have tea at RG3 O'clock. (And yes, on the Radio here in DC they do call it RG3 O'clock, if I were a Redskin fan I would be embarrassed). Hair to the GMEN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X