No announcement yet.

RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and that brings us to the next subject. Crack kills.
    "To be the best, you have to beat the best."
    https://www.facebook.com/NYGNation

Comment

RG3 looks very frantic on tape. He isnt very controlled in the pocket.

Comment

I am stationed here in the DC area and it is amazing how these folks are heralding Bobby Gee the third already. These foreskin fans are claiming playoffs and just yesterday some clown was telling me that he will be way better than Eli Manning. It is unreal. Washington Redskins fans aren't too bad. They are not as bad as 49er, Cowboys or Packers fans. However they are quite delusional.

The funny thing about all the "RGIII" hype is that folks seem to have forgotten about Andrew Luck. It is odd because it is obviously clear that Andrew Luck is the hotter prosp[ect coming out of college.

If Robert Griffin III is called RG III does that mean that Robert Goddell is RG1?

I bELIeve

old username- BuffyBlue

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
          I am stationed here in the DC area and it is amazing how these folks are heralding Bobby Gee the third already. These foreskin fans are claiming playoffs and just yesterday some clown was telling me that he will be way better than Eli Manning. It is unreal. Washington Redskins fans aren't too bad. They are not as bad as 49er, Cowboys or Packers fans. However they are quite delusional.

The funny thing about all the "RGIII" hype is that folks seem to have forgotten about Andrew Luck. It is odd because it is obviously clear that Andrew Luck is the hotter prosp[ect coming out of college.

If Robert Griffin III is called RG III does that mean that Robert Goddell is RG1?

I bELIeve

old username- BuffyBlue
          This is the only time of year they can celebrate, once the season starts and their team falls apart as usual, they'll all be back on suicide watch.

Comment

Can I ask how they are delusional though?

I mean, sure, they have a lot of delusional fans that thing RGIII is a godsend.

But people are claiming that he's a good QB, something the Redskins need to piece the team together.

They have a solid defense, solid runningbacks, and all they really needed was a QB.

I wouldn't say they are delusional; I'd just say they are pretty optimistic. I would be too to be honest.
            OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
            SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
              Can I ask how they are delusional though?

I mean, sure, they have a lot of delusional fans that thing RGIII is a godsend.

But people are claiming that he's a good QB, something the Redskins need to piece the team together.

They have a solid defense, solid runningbacks, and all they really needed was a QB.

I wouldn't say they are delusional; I'd just say they are pretty optimistic. I would be too to be honest.
              I answer this one:

Anyone and I mean ANYONE who thinks that RG3 is going to bust into the league and immediately be better than all of the other QBs in the NFC East that includes Romo, Vick and Eli (2x Superbowl MVP) should either be checked into a mental institution or issued a Styrofoam helmet because they are ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
                Big guy? LOL. Dude, you're offended off of a comment. Why are you even on a forum then?
                Who was offended? You clearly don't know how to read what I wrote in the correct context. Like, yes, I magically can predict all NFL players' stats for the upcoming season. (jesus christ, seriously?)

What are you 16? I've been doing forums since you were in grade school. I'm sorry that I don't think RGIII can pull of the same rookie season that Cam Newton had. RG3's best weapon is Santana Moss, and his OL is pathetic to say the least. They don't even have security at the RB position.

It's cool that you're lurking these forums to prey on other Giant's fans though. Good niche.

Let me order you a set of the RGIII knee pads.
                Last edited by wuzpapn; 08-09-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                  Who was offended? You clearly don't know how to read what I wrote in the correct context. Like, yes, I magically can predict all NFL players' stats for the upcoming season. (jesus christ, seriously?)

What are you 16? I've been doing forums since you were in grade school. I'm sorry that I don't think RGIII can pull of the same rookie season that Cam Newton had. RG3's best weapon is Santana Moss, and his OL is pathetic to say the least. They don't even have security at the RB position.

It's cool that you're lurking these forums to prey on other Giant's fans though. Good niche.

Let me order you a set of the RGIII knee pads.
                  Naw, I'm actually not 16. If you want my pictures, facebook. anything or maybe a picture of my birth certificate then I'll gladly hand it over to you.

In the mean time, keep assuming I'm 16. Is that the counter-argument that you set off to everyone who disagrees with Sir-Know-It-All.

Once you start defending a notion (NOT SOMEONE) that is different than the Giant's mentality do you(GENERAL, NOT YOU), start harping on other people's opinions.

Guy is optimistic, too optimistic, but give him that. He's obviously delusional that he'll be the best QB in the NFC East, but can't the Skins fans be a little optimistic that they have a fairly good QB coming into the NFL that can lead them far in the future?

Who knows? Who are you to judge what RGIII does? We don't know, so stop assuming. He might actually become one of the best QBs. Who knows?

If anything, you're the 16 year old. I'm a die-hard giants fan.

I didn't know you needed a naked picture of every single Giants player on your wall to be a Giants fan.

You sir, need to open your mind. I'm a football fan first, giants fan second. And if you don't like it, then **** off.
                  SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Redskins havent had a franchise QB in like 25 years i understand the excitement

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Redskins havent had a franchise QB in like 25 years i understand the excitement
                      Obviously, that's why I couldn't care what this little boy OP had to say about RGIII being better than Romo, Vick, and Eli.
                      SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Lmao, you can't really accept someone trolling saying that someone that hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet is automatically ahead in the Power Rankings of a QB with a $100M contract, a QB that's a 2x SB MVP winner, and a pretty damn good QB in Romo? Yes I understand 'Skins fans can be excited that they can have solidity in the QB position for the first time in a couple decades, but give it time, damn.

All I was saying is RGIII was quoted as saying he doesn't mind not being hit in pre-season and would actually prefer not to get hit. How do you think that will pan out for him in the regular season? To me it sounds like he's scared and it will rattle his game once he gets into full speed.

But you're right. Excitement grants you the permission to make claims such as: RG3 > Romo > Vick > Eli and not catch **** for it. Gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                          Lmao, you can't really accept someone trolling saying that someone that hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet is automatically ahead in the Power Rankings of a QB with a $100M contract, a QB that's a 2x SB MVP winner, and a pretty damn good QB in Romo? Yes I understand 'Skins fans can be excited that they can have solidity in the QB position for the first time in a couple decades, but give it time, damn.

All I was saying is RGIII was quoted as saying he doesn't mind not being hit in pre-season and would actually prefer not to get hit. How do you think that will pan out for him in the regular season? To me it sounds like he's scared and it will rattle his game once he gets into full speed.

But you're right. Excitement grants you the permission to make claims such as: RG3 > Romo > Vick > Eli and not catch **** for it. Gotcha.
                          I didnt say I think Griffin is a franchise QB but I do understand their happiness. The person is obviously tolling and he got the result he was looking for

Comment

Just a little fun fact:

Cam Newton faced a NFC South that had 33 & 23 total sack teams. RGIII will face 50, 48 & 44 sack teams. Expecting same results is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by teefsgono
                              hello there and thank you on your information C I have certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did then again expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I skilled to reload the site a lot of occasions prior to I may just get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? pandora online pandora online
                              Enough of your nonsense. I hope a dingo eats your baby!

Comment

I think Bob Griffen will be a solid QB in a few years, but no where near Cam Newton....
                                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                                X