Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skip bayless say's dez bryant is the next calvin johnson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip bayless say's dez bryant is the next calvin johnson?

This is simply idiotic and simply not true Hakeem Nicks is better then Dez Bryant
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Dez is physically gifted there's no denying that but...mental preparation is just as important as if not more than talent. Dez still doesn't know all of the routes in Dallas's playbook and he's not helping himself off the filed either.

Skip is a known Cowboy lover and he talks up Tony Romo every offseason. This is just more him promoting them for the offseason championship they win every year.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
      Dez is physically gifted there's no denying that but...mental preparation is just as important as if not more than talent. Dez still doesn't know all of the routes in Dallas's playbook and he's not helping himself off the filed either.

Skip is a known Cowboy lover and he talks up Tony Romo every offseason. This is just more him promoting them for the offseason championship they win every year.
      Very true skip rides the Cowboys **** every year it's sickening and I can't take anything this guys says seriously for the fact that he would take Tim Tebow over Rodgers if he had to win a game.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

If he completely cleans up, he will be a 1400+ yard receiver in the future. Super talented.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Bayless is a moron. Nuff said. As long as Tebow is playing for an AFC team. His Super Bowl Pics are easy. Tebow's team vs Arlington Cowturds. And, yes I said Arlington. The Cowturds play in Arlington Texas. Located in Tarrant County. They have nothing to do with Dallas.
          I already covered Stadium location. Official Ticket Phone # is an 817 area code. Tarrant county again. Practice Facility, and Corporate Offices Valley Ranch in Irving Texas. And, I happen to live in Arlington Texas.
          1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

If he cleans up his act and trains really hard he could be. He said Calvin Johnson, not Jerry Rice
            They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Dez Bryant's mother is skip's dealer. Everyone knows that.
              sigpic

Comment

Skip is moron and idiot..he's romo cowboys...and brady sucker....

Comment

It's funny how quickly some of you forget that Skip Bayless was one of the biggest Cowboys bashers just a few years ago, and has been for the majority of his career.

Skip Bayless just says things to shock people.

And, why so shocked? IF Dez Bryant ever reaches his full potential, I don't see why he wouldn't be as good as Calvin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                    It's funny how quickly some of you forget that Skip Bayless was one of the biggest Cowboys bashers just a few years ago, and has been for the majority of his career.

Skip Bayless just says things to shock people.

And, why so shocked? IF Dez Bryant ever reaches his full potential, I don't see why he wouldn't be as good as Calvin Johnson.
                    He has picked Dallas to win the NFC East every year since 2006 and he has wet dreams about Tony Romo. I am giong to go out on a limb and say that he is a huge cowboys backer. He only rips them when they make him look like a jackass
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flamethrower View Post
                      Bayless is a moron. Nuff said. As long as Tebow is playing for an AFC team. His Super Bowl Pics are easy. Tebow's team vs Arlington Cowturds. And, yes I said Arlington. The Cowturds play in Arlington Texas. Located in Tarrant County. They have nothing to do with Dallas.
                      I already covered Stadium location. Official Ticket Phone # is an 817 area code. Tarrant county again. Practice Facility, and Corporate Offices Valley Ranch in Irving Texas. And, I happen to live in Arlington Texas.
                      That's not the go-to argument you'd want to make... cowboys would just respond that the Giants play in a completely different state...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        This is simply idiotic and simply not true Hakeem Nicks is better then Dez Bryant
                        dez has talent, he won't be in calvin class

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                          He has picked Dallas to win the NFC East every year since 2006 and he has wet dreams about Tony Romo. I am giong to go out on a limb and say that he is a huge cowboys backer. He only rips them when they make him look like a jackass
                          Believe me I used to hate Skip. I can't recall 2006, but he picked the Giants to win the division in 2007. I remember him saying they were a better team at 6-2 than the Cowboys were at 7-1 and they would eventually over take them. Granted, most of his hatred was fueled by T.O. (who he nicknamed team obliderator), and he also claimed that 'Lil' Tony Romeo' was vastly overrated... yada yada yada.

He's the same guy that was a columnist here in Dallas and insinuated that Aikman was gay. Skip is through and through and OKC guy. Anyone from the area knows that there is no love between TX and OK.

Skip just says things to shock people. He flip flops.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            That's not the go-to argument you'd want to make... cowboys would just respond that the Giants play in a completely different state...
                            He's not a Giants fan... Houston if I remember correctly.

Almost every thread he posts in that's Cowboys related he brings this up, always failing to realize that the Cowboy's roots are in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              Believe me I used to hate Skip. I can't recall 2006, but he picked the Giants to win the division in 2007. I remember him saying they were a better team at 6-2 than the Cowboys were at 7-1 and they would eventually over take them. Granted, most of his hatred was fueled by T.O. (who he nicknamed team obliderator), and he also claimed that 'Lil' Tony Romeo' was vastly overrated... yada yada yada.

He's the same guy that was a columnist here in Dallas and insinuated that Aikman was gay. Skip is through and through and OKC guy. Anyone from the area knows that there is no love between TX and OK.

Skip just says things to shock people. He flip flops.
                              Trust me. He did not pick the giants to win a division, ever. If he did, we would not be here today as the world would have ended minutes after he did it. I know that he says things to get rises out of people on purpose. I just know that he is a cowboys' honk as well. He probably rips individual players on the team, but he picks them as a whole to win the NFC East every single year.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X