LaShauna McCoy at it again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cut View Post
    And one regular season loss away from not making the playoffs. Teams that go 9-7 are not dynasties.

Lesean McCoy can say whatever he wants. He's the most elusive back in football.
    LOL neither are 8-8 teams moron
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Guys guys, didnt you know 0-XLVI = dynasty?
      Maybe they were talking about this kind of dynasty:

Comment

Any player can say anything they want. If the miami dolphins want to go out and say they'll win the next super bowl, they can. They're professional athletes voicing their opinion about what their team has the potential to do. Way better than a dumb fan on a forum saying a 10-6 team that wins a bowl and a 9-7 team that wins a bowl over a span of 5 years qualifies as a dynasty. The closest thing to a dynasty in today's nfl is the packers, probably followed by the patriots.
        Yeah just as dumb as an Eagles player saying they are a dynasty at 8-8 and MISSED the playoffs last year oh yeah and the fact that you have to get 1 first dummy. Go suck Lashauna's **** on the E-girls messageboards, cause we don't don't **** we just win championships.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          You forgot to wish Vicky a Happy Mother's Day as well.
          This guy cut is a typical Philly fan you can't blame they measure their season's by making offseason predictions not winning championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            LOL neither are 8-8 teams moron
            Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it.

Comment

Yeah, take note that i said the packers and patriots are the closest things to dynasties in the nfl today. I didn't say the eagles were. But neither did any of the eagles players. They said they could become a dynasty. But i'm sure you agree with your buddy ricky that two bowls in 5 years, both of which were wildcard teams, qualify the giants to be a dynasty. Go ahead, make that claim, see if i start a thread about it.
              What are you trying to debate? ALL of a sudden the Packers are a dynasty when the Giants just one their 2 in 5 years and if we go by ur standards the Packers aren't either buddy they won the SB at 10-6 and a wild card. I wanna see you back on here when we kick your *** oh and yeas Eagles players did say they are a dynasty Mccoy. Vick, Jackson, and you fat *** coach Andy Reid.

Comment

hey now, fat people are people too. are you a fatist?

Comment

hey now, fat people are people too. are you a fatist?
                  Nope just saying a fat guy shouldn't be preaching about getting in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    Yeah just as dumb as an Eagles player saying they are a dynasty at 8-8 and MISSED the playoffs last year oh yeah and the fact that you have to get 1 first dummy. Go suck Lashauna's **** on the E-girls messageboards, cause we don't don't **** we just win championships.
                    I don't think LaShauna has something that he can suck. Maybe something he can eat. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Best. RB. In. Football.
                      Watch out guys, you're getting GREEN with envy.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                        I don't think LaShauna has something that he can suck. Maybe something he can eat. LOL
                        ROTFL This is great how could I forget.

Comment

Best. RB. In. Football.
                          Watch the Eagles just turned BLUE in the face cause the said dynasty and didn't even make the playoffs again I will laugh sooooooooo hard.

Comment

Best. RB. In. Football.
                            No one is doubting her skills. She can ball. You don't need to tell us that. I just think that she breeds nonsense. You would think that her and Vicky would have learned their lesson from last season. Einstein said it best. "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results". Obviously, Vicky and LaShauna are two insane women.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Well of course Michael ***** and Slim Shady are talking dynasty... they talk about it to pretend because they know that they never will be...
                              Lmao! You guys are comedians. Where do you guys come up with this stuff. Lol
                              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X