Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just heard on ESPN Mike and Mike about the IGGLES.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
    agreed it is the hardest divison and they always beat each other up the deadskins will also be better. however there are idiot analyst that are picking the giants to finish 3rd in our division
    NFC North will be the toughest division if last year is any indication.

Comment

Originally posted by jints10 View Post
      NFC North will be the toughest division if last year is any indication.
      It will be close. However, I'm not sold on the Lions. The Bears should be good and the Packers are the Pack.

Redskins>Vikings, though.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
        Yeah, and everyone is saying how strong they finished.
        Exactly. Who won 6 must win games in a row?
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

No worries. This illusion of the invincibility that the Eagles project will shatter as fast as one of Vicky's bones once someone sneezes on him.

Comment

If we all say dream team enough like last year the ea-girls may be doomed again. Hurry

Comment

Originally posted by Grail1972 View Post
              Please explain to me how an analyst can go on the radio and say the Eagles look sensational, I mean he was gushing about how SENSATIONAL they look!

How can you even tell after 5 days of practice, and 4 of those without pads!!! Please explain this to me!

I am already hearing that we are doomed again too!

I cant wait for the season to start!!

ALL IN!!
              Please explain to us why you're taking an ex eagle and a diehard jets fan seriously? **** em

Comment

I am very sensitive!!
                FORMERLY GRAIL72

Comment

I am very sensitive!!
                  Those two clowns are just comic relief. They predicted the giants to be either 4-12 or 6-10 going into last season. How did that work out for them. Funny, aren't they?

Comment

Please explain to me how an analyst can go on the radio and say the Eagles look sensational,
                    Explanation: Because the Eagles look sensational. Way more talented roster than anyone in the NFC east.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut View Post
                      Explanation: Because the Eagles look sensational. Way more talented roster than anyone in the NFC east.
                      And they sure did prove it last season...

Sorry. We're just in awe of them over here, and we can't control ourselves
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

seriously I DO miss the old smiley icons..the puke, devil, beer and indifferent smileys were great.

onto other stuff: Mike Greenberg is a jets fan 1st. By his own lips he acknowledges his team has regressed and sucking again.

This now timeless whine with respect to the pundits loving the egirls and cowpuds has exceeded its shelf life.

My fellow fans: **** what the talking heads think, say and do.

There job is to massage the egos of some and spit in the eye of others.

Wipe your faces, smirk and do it moving.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                          Sorry. We're just in awe of them over here, and we can't control ourselves
                          With good reason. I can even grant you guys like temporary or honorary eaglefan titles. That way when the birds are in the playoffs, you guys can root for em and it'll almost be like your own team going back.

Comment

LOL, NOT. I see the unearned sense of superiority is still choking the air in Philly.

The Giants have them beat at QB (2 time SB MVP who never missed a start), WR (Nicks and Cruz are phenomenal possibly best duo in the NFL), and DL and there's no argument about that, and they're a wash at other spots like LB and your OL is as big a question mark as ours. Plus your secondary is overrated, Victor Cruz made them look like fools twice.

Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-02-2012, 06:50 AM.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                              LOL, NOT. I see the unearned sense of superiority is still choking the air in Philly.

The Giants have them beat at QB (2 time SB MVP who never missed a start), WR (Nicks and Cruz are phenomenal possibly best duo in the NFL), and DL and there's no argument about that, and they're a wash at other spots like LB and your OL is as big a question mark as ours. Plus your secondary is overrated, Victor Cruz made them look like fools twice.
                              I think there could be some argument about the DL. I would say that you guys have better DE's and more depth, but Babin and Cole are pretty top notch as well... not equal, but definitely a better duo than a lot of other NFL teams.

We'll see how Fletcher Cox does, but I expect him to have a pretty good year next to Cullen Jenkins.

Comment

I just don't get all the optimism from the media and fans of the Eagles. No matter who they sign or pick up in the draft, they still will have an underachieving and lazy QB that is made of glass and can't read a defense. Sure, he can put up good numbers in the regular season but when he faces consectutive quality teams in the playoffs he'll fold. Add in the fact that the Eagles lost best offensive lineman, I expect Vicky to be off to the races even faster than normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X