Jerry Jones Does IT Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones Does IT Again

"Y'all should come to that (Cowboys) stadium and watch us beat the Giants' ***," Jones told fans during a ceremony to signal the opening of Cowboys' training camp Monday, a festival-like event that featured a few skydivers and a performance from the franchise's famous cheerleaders.

What a moron - hopefully he eats his words again.

somebody has to pander to the crowd...

Comment

The Giants still haven't lost there.

And thanks for the two wins in December, Jerry...
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

i honestly find it funnier that they had a ceremony at training camp..

Comment

But they have yet to beat the Giants in their own stadium. Why instigate your own *** whooping Jerrah.

Comment

Jerry just wants some Glory hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1delTo3BAU

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
              i honestly find it funnier that they had a ceremony at training camp..
              To include sky divers
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                To include sky divers
                i'm surprised they didn't try to surpass the opening ceremonies in london. one step at a time jerry

Comment

he must have relinquished some personel decisions to football men......that was a nice move-up to grab mo claiborn

Comment

Sometimes I am surprised that Jerry Jones doesn't wear clown shoes.
                    Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

I wish I had the interview I saw it awhile back, but it was something about him talking about how great a qb eli is and how he has done incredible things for the giants.. blah, blah, blah I think it was during our run last season. Anyway, it looked as if he were almost in tears talking about it.. It was really great. Anyway, asides from that the guy is a major tool.
                      sigpic

Comment

Way to put that pressure on your team Jerry. Bless your little heart.

Comment

As per Kim Jones:

John Mara just walked by with a bandage on his head and said "You should see what Jerry Jones looks like."...LOL LOL LOL

No I really can't wait for the season to start. Jones is writing checks his team can't cash. Nice to have all these doubters and bulletin board stuff this early. I was getting a little worried that it has been too quiet and the team might be a little complacent and comfortable.

https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports
                          Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 08-01-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

" @NotoriousOHM just said, #Giants "all got the memo" about zipping the lip in response to Jerry Jones. Mission accomplished. "
                            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Working...
                            X