Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heart felt condolences from Giants fans to the Eagle nation.................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart felt condolences from Giants fans to the Eagle nation.................

All hatred and rivalries aside, this is not something you'd wish on your worst enemies. As a father my heart goes out to Coach Reid.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

I just saw this on ESPN. As much as I hate the Eagles, and I mean HATE. I don't wish this on no one.
    Like you mentioned, I'm a father too, and this has to be the worst thing that could happen to a parent.
    My condolences to the Reid family and the Eagles organization.
    Last edited by primetime; 08-05-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Terrible news, and my sympathies to the Reid Family and the Eagles organization.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

awful news. Nobody deserves to lose a their child.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
          I just saw this on ESPN. As much as I hate the Eagles, and I mean HATE. I don't wish this on no one.
          Like you mentioned, I'm a father too, and this has to be the worst thing that could happen to a parent.
          The worst thing would be to have your young child abducted and murdered. But this is right up there.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

What a shame. What no father should ever have to endure.

Comment

My deepest condolences to Andy Reid and his family.

Comment

CONDOLENCES to all of Eagles nation and especially Coach Reid .

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

FBomb said it best---hatred and rivalries are one thing. I am a father as well, and could not imagine having to bury any of my children. Such a tragic and devastating piece of news. My thoughts and prayer to entire Reid family, friends and Eagles Organization.

Comment

Thanks FBomb...this Eagles fan agrees...well said

This news puts football, and everything related to it, in the proper perspective.

Trajic...

Comment

Thanks FBomb...this Eagles fan agrees...well said

This news puts football, and everything related to it, in the proper perspective.

Trajic...
                      Last edited by McMVP; 08-05-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X