stop whining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You guys dont like us and we dont like you. You can tell it is getting heated. We won the regular season thriller then you beat us in the playoffs. Same with 2007. Both times you won the super bowl then we killed you guys two years ago and went on to win it all. You can tell both teams dont like each other as well as the fans talking trash to each other.
    No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
      No its clear that the hate is one-sided, you guys are still butt hurt over the loss while we laugh over the idea that you somehow think we are rivals now.
      Would you like the Packers had you lost to them twice in the playoffs?

Comment

You guys dont like us and we dont like you. You can tell it is getting heated. We won the regular season thriller then you beat us in the playoffs. Same with 2007. Both times you won the super bowl then we killed you guys two years ago and went on to win it all. You can tell both teams dont like each other as well as the fans talking trash to each other.
        Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
          Must be a miscommunication snafu. Are you attempting to start a rivalry between our two teams? Not accusing, just curious. I do not dislike the Packers. I admit I have some reservations about Rodgers and his facial smugness. But there are guys whose natural facial expressions cannot be changed. Like Bruce Willis's. So I give him the benefit of the doubt. I assure you there is not hatred involved on my part. I'm sorry you think there is. And btw I do enjoy your posts.
          Rodgers12, I don't know where you are getting this whole "we hate you and you hate us" rivalry between the Giants and Packers. I would say that most Giants fans on here would agree that the Packers are not a heated rivalry at this time, regardless if we beat you guys 2 times enroute to the Superbowl. And how would we feel if you guys beat us 2 times to get to the Superbowl? Well I won't speak for all of the fanbase, but I wouldnt sweat it one bit. Like I said, the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins are our rivals. I would root for the Packers, 49ers, Jets, Texans etc. etc. to beat them anytime.

I can understand how some Packers fans were let down and upset that their Packers missed out in 2007 and 2011, but come on, for some people to hate on the Giants so much, is just plain silly.

But you never answered my question in my previous post Rodgers12---say the Packers beat the Giants on Nov 25th this year in the regular season. Will that make the Packers fanbase feel avenged? And if so, what happens, should we meet up in the playoffs again, and the Giants win vs the Packers. Will the Giants be public enemy #1 to the Packers fanbase?

Comment

I agree Ashley, I have no ill will towards the Packers or their organization. And trust me, us Giants fans have had some letdowns and heartbreak, but you get over it and move on.

Comment

In that video though if we catch all those drops imagine what could have been.
              IF,IF,IF. You cant be serious! "IF" the NY Giants never lost a game ever, we would be the WORLD CHAMPIONS every year!. Come on MAN!
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

No not at all. Look at our board and it is almost like you guys are our number 1 enemy. Tony if we beat you in November it probably wont be a revenge factor at all. We have to beat you in January to feel any satisfaction. If we lose then yes you are probably our number 1 enemy. I dont think it is good for the Packers to play the Giants in the playoffs anyway.

Comment

I think MMB can back me up on this one, if he remembers our conversation around the middle of the season last year, but I was a pretty big Packers doubter last sason. I did not expect them to lose the way they did, but I didn't thought for sure they would have trouble with a NFCE competitor.

Of course that was before the Cowboys secondary began to unravel and the Giants went into their mid season slump. But sill, I felt like the three top NFCE were a tough matchup for the Pack.

Comment

Would you like the Packers had you lost to them twice in the playoffs?
                    You have access to this board as a member or guest. Have you read any hatred here for Green Bay? I am failing to see any backlash on the Giants part toward you guys.

I believe if the Giants had lost to GB twice in the playoffs, they would be focused on improving the team to play toe to toe with yall. Not spew hatred. Spewing hatred and discontent is unproductive. That's not our Giants style.

Comment

You have access to this board as a member or guest. Have you read any hatred here for Green Bay? I am failing to see any backlash on the Giants part toward you guys.

I believe if the Giants had lost to GB twice in the playoffs, they would be focused on improving the team to play toe to toe with yall. Not spew hatred. Spewing hatred and discontent is unproductive. That's not our Giants style.
                      excellent reply.

no hate Rodgers12. I hope you don't rep your fanbase because for you guys to "hate" another Team is ridiculous. Bears, Vikes and Lions= no brainers.

But a NFCE team? Really?

And TonyT hits the nail greatly too. If anything your team ought to set their benchmark at competing and beating the Team that eliminated them and "move forward."

You and your fellow fans should move forward too.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

In that video though if we catch all those drops imagine what could have been.
                        Were all those receivers after their hypothetical catches going to go out and play DB as well because last I checked we scored 37 points and it was your defense that was the problem.

Comment

Not really. You pull whay every other Green Bay Packers fan does by continually claiming "Green Bay Packers beat themselves" or " if it wasn't for the drops we would have easily won" and " NY Giants got lucky" You are a sore loser crybaby just like the rest if your fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            excellent reply.no hate Rodgers12. I hope you don't rep your fanbase because for you guys to "hate" another Team is ridiculous. Bears, Vikes and Lions= no brainers.But a NFCE team? Really?And TonyT hits the nail greatly too. If anything your team ought to set their benchmark at competing and beating the Team that eliminated them and "move forward."You and your fellow fans should move forward too.
                            After thr arrogant smugness and public commenta from Green Bay Packers players coupled with their fanbases crybabying and continual thrashing of Eli Manning, I hate Green Bay Packers and their miserable sore loser fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                              After thr arrogant smugness and public commenta from Green Bay Packers players coupled with their fanbases crybabying and continual thrashing of Eli Manning, I hate Green Bay Packers and their miserable sore loser fan base.
                              A large portion of the Packer's fan base don't agree with what they said or even if they agree with what they said they don't think it should have been said. I was really anoyed with this topic so I checked out the Packer's forum. Most Packer's fans are respectable but these quotes are making that organization look terrible.

Comment

That will be you guys after this season. Count on it.
                                What was your prediction last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X