• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodgers12=
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
      Rodgers12=
      Awesome. That is exactly what Rodgers12 is.

Comment

The Packers will be out for revenge when they play the Giants this year. You guys will lose.

Comment

I'm sure the Packers are taking this far less personally than are you or any of your message boards whiners. From the Pack's standpoint I'd be surprised if they viewed the Giants as anything more than just another team they need to beat to get what they want and their game with the GIants this year as just one more regular season game...because really, that's all it is.

Fans conjure up these contrived rivalries, not the players or the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
            Im not trying to make a rivalry. Okay the refs helped us one one call. It all evens out. I still feel we were the better team.
            You are what your record says you are!
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The Packers will be out for revenge when they play the Giants this year. You guys will lose.
              I thought they were out for revenge last year, since we ended Favre's career with a pick in the postseason in 2008?
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I thought they were out for revenge last year, since we ended Favre's career with a pick in the postseason in 2008?
                Now they're out for 'double secret revenge'!

Comment

Majority of the Packer fans hate the Giants due to losing to them in the playoffs. They all want to see you guys lose this year.

Comment

Majority of the Packer fans hate the Giants due to losing to them in the playoffs. They all want to see you guys lose this year.
                    Like I said, these rivalries exist mostly in the fans' heads, not the players'.

The players want to win because they are professionals and competitive. The fans want revenge because they are morons.

Comment

Eli:"Your my biatch again!" Aaron: "But I thought that was Brady?

Comment

To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?
                        In Ny would be cool but every time we beat you at home we win the SB... So I'd love to see us beat you at home again for the 3rd time and end this Rodgers vs Eli talk... 2 rings vs 1 shouldn't the conversation be over already?
                        NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          He came back, remember. Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by nygon3 View Post
                            In Ny would be cool but every time we beat you at home we win the SB... So I'd love to see us beat you at home again for the 3rd time and end this Rodgers vs Eli talk... 2 rings vs 1 shouldn't the conversation be over already?
                            Hopefully you guys dont beat us again in the playoffs. That would hurt alot. I think we will be facing the Eagles or Panthers this year in the postseason if we make it. Those are my darkhorse teams.

Comment

Hopefully you guys dont beat us again in the playoffs. That would hurt alot. I think we will be facing the Eagles or Panthers this year in the postseason if we make it. Those are my darkhorse teams.
                              You can have the dark horse teams but we have The Black Unicorn. Top That!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                                You can have the dark horse teams but we have The Black Unicorn. Top That!!!!
                                Bennett a wide receiver? Somebody drafted him in my league last night. They think he is supposed to be a stud or going to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X