Would you guys want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you guys want

To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?
    To be honest, it doesn't matter to me. Don't really favor or disfavor playing anyone in the postseason, just want us to win the big one in the end.

This can turn into a respectful rivalry for years to come if we end up playing you guys in the postseason again, and it can become a real storyline if we beat you for a third time. But other than watching a cool rivalry develop, it doesn't really matter to me if we play you guys again or not.
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

No opinion, the post season is about us, not the team we might play.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Can we get through the pre-season first before we discuss the post-season, and who might play whom?

There is no rivalry. Let it go.
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Is this Lambeau12 or someone completely different?

Comment

I think it has been a fun matchup to be honest. I would love for both teams to meet again. Although, I still think it will be very hard for that to happen. The NFC improved so much this offseason, and it wasnt bad last year. I seriously think all of the following teams aside from GB and Gmen are better teams this year than last: Bears, Lions, Skins, Cowboys, Eagles, Panthers, Falcons, 49ers, Saints and possibly even the Seahawks(not so much.)

This conference may be the strongest going into this season that I have ever seen it.I do not take making the playoffs for granted. Therefor, I have a hard time really caring, at this point, who we meet in the mythical land of the playoffs that we havent even begun to compete for yet.

At least you guys get the Vikings 2x a year.
            sigpic

Comment

total indifference. no disrespect.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Love playing the Packers, they always lay down for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                  Love playing the Packers, they always lay down for us.
                  LOL

yeah they always give us Wins.

On purpose.
                  /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                    Can we get through the pre-season first before we discuss the post-season, and who might play whom?

There is no rivalry. Let it go.
                    Bold capital letters and underlined: THERE IS NO RIVALRY
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

thats a fan thing. The players want to be in the post season no matter what other team happens to be on the menu.

I like GB......fun to watch the Giants win up in Lambeau.....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

LOL, cold-blooded.

Just remeber Vincent Thomas Lombardi was a Brooklynite first !

New York baby !

Comment

anyteam that will give us wins ....lol

Comment

How many ******ed threads are you going to make on the same subject?

Comment

Let. It. Go.

Comment

Working...
                              X