Dez Bryant injured knee............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think you're a bit misinformed an only saw the initial blow up ractive reporting from ESPN. Bryant did not beat up his mother.

Goddell has suspended our QB coach for 5 games for taking HGH (to help with his type 2 diabetes)-- he hates us. I don't doubt that he made this a priority, but probably has not found anything substantial.
    What the hell? Coaches get tested for PEDs? That seems a little wacky.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
      What the hell? Coaches get tested for PEDs? That seems a little wacky.
      Yup. This was back in 2007 if I remember right.

What the hell is a PED going to do for a QB coach?

Comment

Yup. This was back in 2007 if I remember right.

What the hell is a PED going to do for a QB coach?
        Well a juiced up QB coach could threaten to beat the crap out of the QB if he doesn't complete 60% of his passes...

Comment

I don't know your work friends, but if I were having a calm/level headed conversation about the upcoming game I would also mention the injuries.

Sounds like your work buddies are misinformed though. Witten would probably be the only one absent, if even him.

Easy to get confused though. Ratliff, Jenkins, Hatcher, Ware, Spencer, Bryant, Austin, and Witten are all currently being held out. If those 8 starters don't play (plus our starting Center, but he's not that great anyway), there is a pretty valid reason to bring up injuries.
          living down here, I am very familiar with your team

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
            living down here, I am very familiar with your team
            Right, well YOU are since you're surrounded by it. But if I were speaking with a fan from a different place, those are just some of things I would bring up if I didn't know any better.

Comment

cowboy's fans always cry about everything it 's just starting earley this year..

Comment

This is actually a bad thing. I don't care what you say the easier a game looks the better chance the giants will put up a stinker. -witten -dez sounds like a Seattle game all over again or the vickless eagles.
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                X