• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking discovery at Dallas' practice

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Bwahahahaahahahahaha

Comment

This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read!!!! Holy Crap! I almost spit up my drink!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

hahahahahahaha that's awesome!!

Comment

lmao......

Comment

To bad Cruz wasn't visiting them - he could have identified it in an instant.

Comment

"Did someone say something about a white powdery substance"

Last edited by ny06; 08-25-2012, 11:11 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

That's good.
                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

In other News.....the Dallas Cowboys seem to think beating the Rams today was an accomplishment...lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                    In other News.....the Dallas Cowboys seem to think beating the Rams today was an accomplishment...lolololol
                    I know I was just on the espn Dallas boards messing with them their all happy saying that their defense will shut us out and all kind of nonsense
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

ahhhhhh **** dallass

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        I know I was just on the espn Dallas boards messing with them their all happy saying that their defense will shut us out and all kind of nonsense
                        cowboyszone.com if you really want to laugh... a more misinformed, homer, look at the bright side, everyone is just jealous of us crowd you will never find.

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                          "Did someone say something about a white powdery substance"

Irving knows about substances! This is priceless!

Comment

that was pretty weak. lame and weak and not even in least funny. but what will be funny is when the Cowboys smack that whole giants team into a loss on weds.

go ahead, laugh it up. make all the jokes n cracks you want. its your last chance for a few days. then the new ownage begins

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
                              that was pretty weak. lame and weak and not even in least funny. but what will be funny is when the Cowboys smack that whole giants team into a loss on weds.

go ahead, laugh it up. make all the jokes n cracks you want. its your last chance for a few days. then the new ownage begins
                              Professor Crue now huh? Much more sophisticated and classy than crue head IMO.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X