• Show
Clear All

• Giantz4Life
    started a topic Shocking discovery at Dallas' practice

Shocking discovery at Dallas' practice

• ashleymarie
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    To bad Cruz wasn't visiting them - he could have identified it in an instant.
    Yep. Cruz has to cross the goal line to do his salsa dance. Good One.

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorCrue
    replied
    Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    "Did someone say something about a white powdery substance"

everyone knows that lawrence taylor was the true scarface of the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Manstache
    replied
    "did someone say something about a white powdery substance"

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied
    Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    that was pretty weak. lame and weak and not even in least funny. but what will be funny is when the Cowboys smack that whole giants team into a loss on weds.

go ahead, laugh it up. make all the jokes n cracks you want. its your last chance for a few days. then the new ownage begins
    I can understand the butt-hurt, being swept 2 of the last 3 years, losing 5 out of the last 6, and losing twice in December when you were in the division driver's seat...

I miss Wade Philips... we could have made a joke about the white powdery substance being powdered sugar.

Leave a comment:

• B-Red22
    replied
    haha this is a good one bro

Leave a comment:

• Giantz4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    that was pretty weak. lame and weak and not even in least funny. but what will be funny is when the Cowboys smack that whole giants team into a loss on weds.

go ahead, laugh it up. make all the jokes n cracks you want. its your last chance for a few days. then the new ownage begins
    Professor Crue now huh? Much more sophisticated and classy than crue head IMO.

Leave a comment:

• ProfessorCrue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• giantsforce
    replied

Irving knows about substances! This is priceless!

Leave a comment:

• eliland
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I know I was just on the espn Dallas boards messing with them their all happy saying that their defense will shut us out and all kind of nonsense
    cowboyszone.com if you really want to laugh... a more misinformed, homer, look at the bright side, everyone is just jealous of us crowd you will never find.

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    ahhhhhh **** dallass

Leave a comment:

• Eliscruzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    In other News.....the Dallas Cowboys seem to think beating the Rams today was an accomplishment...lolololol
    I know I was just on the espn Dallas boards messing with them their all happy saying that their defense will shut us out and all kind of nonsense

Leave a comment:

• ELI_Iz_God
    replied
    In other News.....the Dallas Cowboys seem to think beating the Rams today was an accomplishment...lolololol

Leave a comment:

• Roosevelt
    replied
    That's good.

Leave a comment:

• ny06
    replied

Last edited by ny06; 08-25-2012, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X