RC Watching Jets to see tebow fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Watching Jets to see tebow fail

I don't understand the hype behind this kid.
    Worst release in history, runs like a subpar halfback and is horribly inaccurate
    I think Fatsecsa said it best when he compared the Jets organization to a circus

I can tune in to the Jets any week or year to see that.

Comment

Tebow is horrible and people hype him up so much because he's actually a good guy, something that isn't even debatable.

Comment

glad I was raised a Giants fan.. JETS ARE TURRIBLE !

Comment

Two rules of (lower) NY football:
          1- Watch the Jets
          2- Root for the Giants

Comment

I happen to love watching Tebow. He just does crazy things that are so enjoyable to watch. I like watching Sanchez fail. It is more fun because Jets fans become so depressed.

Comment

Tebow is fired up !

Comment

http://www.theonion.com/articles/gro...-target,29210/

Comment

thats describing tonights game in a nutshell

Comment

Its a Big Top Circus

Comment

Watching Tebow is a bit like watching Vick, interesting athlete but not a NFL QB......oh, and without the redeeming humanitarian values

Comment

Did get to watch the game, what everyone should be concerned about is Sancheese, he still has only one pass, the quick slant, other than that if the 1st guys not open he really struggles. Did have a couple drops but overall am not impressed with his play.

As far a Tebow goes, he played behind the 2nd line with pressure on him from the get go and 2nd tier recievers that didn't get any seperation. It also looked like he was told not to try and make something out of nothing and try and make a pass with the exception on one he broke out for a 16 yd. 1st down.

So I don't think you've seen the last of Tebow by a long shot and if Sancheese leaves it anywhere fror 3rd and 4 to 3rd and 8 Tebow will be coming in, so it's all up to the Cheese.
                        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

and yet those sorry *** jets get all the press...the Town needs an enema !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            and yet those sorry *** jets get all the press...the Town needs an enema !
                            One with a Jet nozzle?

Comment

I love watching Sanchez in misery too .... I'll never forgive him for stealing Kate Upton away from me.

Comment

Working...
                              X