No announcement yet.

The Cowpuke Fans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i had this premonition dream that Dallas plays in the sb with Motley Crue playing halftime

wouldnt that be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      so i had this premonition dream that Dallas plays in the sb with Motley Crue playing halftime

wouldnt that be awesome
      I had a premonition of a meteor striking Cowboys stadium during a Cowboys/Eagles game. That my friend is a dream one can fap to.

Comment

wouldnt that be awesome
        You're as funny as a terminal cancer patient with hiv, take the advice I gave you earlier in the thread and JUST DO IT

Comment

Вам интересна информация

Широким спросом в настоящее время пользуется матричный код!
          Широким спросом в настоящее время пользуется на аренда квартир в Москве

Comment

LT was coked up most of the time. D-ware is clean
            LT never drove a pair of scissors through a teammate's neck. And then there's Charles Haley spanking the monkey...

http://sportsbybrooks.com/irvin-slas...scissors-19960

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
              LT never drove a pair of scissors through a teammate's neck. And then there's Charles Haley spanking the monkey...

http://sportsbybrooks.com/irvin-slas...scissors-19960

Yeah.. that sounds like something a Jones organization would do.

Comment

yup, number 94, D-ware...the guy thats gonna break strahans record this year with sacks. i am predicting 2 sacks from him to start the season with on lil eli
                had to bring this back up cause, well, i was right about Ware getting in 2 sacks....and someone had mentioned about Wilson going to be a huge factor but the guy was in NEGATIVE yards for the night. and correct me if i am wrong, but this wilson kid was CRYING on the sidelines?????? now what the heck is that all about. there aint no crying on opening night football!!!!! now either Dallas' D is turning great, or the guy was overhyped n over glorifed. and to think, Dallas was playing rusty tonight. great things are brewing right now in Dallas. chapter 2 next week
                Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 09-06-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X