Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    There's nothing wrong with wishful thinking
    Im just saying I hope we can at least go 3-1 with our first four games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
      Im just saying I hope we can at least go 3-1 with our first four games.
      You should be concerned with the 49ers on the 9thI think they beat you guys they are a tough team.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        You should be concerned with the 49ers on the 9thI think they beat you guys they are a tough team.
        Not in Lambeau. The 49ers haven't won in GB since 1990 and Alex Smith isnt good enough to get his offensive weapons the ball. Our defense is improved enough to shut them down. Their defense might shut us down though. I think we will win but it will be a tough game. The Bears are going to give us a run for our money this season.

Comment

GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol.
          dude, beat it. smh..... read the signature and kiss the strap.
          sigpic
          Opposing wideouts

D.ont
          R.ecieve
          C.atches

Comment

I will take another regular season loss to you guys just like in 07 and just like in 11 if it means we beat you in your place for the NFCCG and go on to win another SB. Have at it... Lol
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Watching Rodgers12 downward spiral since he has come to this board has been a nice bit of entertainment during the off and pre seasons. He is just really obsessed with us and it is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Not only are we better than the Green Bay Packers football team we also have the message board.

Comment

Please do beat us in the regular season. It worked out great twice for trophies in 2007 and 2011.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                  Watching Rodgers12 downward spiral since he has come to this board has been a nice bit of entertainment during the off and pre seasons. He is just really obsessed with us and it is as hilarious as it is pathetic. Not only are we better than the Green Bay Packers football team we also have the message board.
                  HaHa it's like he comes on here and looks for respect from Giants fans cause they got a good football team ,like we're going to be like alright we give up your team is going to destroy us this year. Let's be honest once Eli beats you once you never win again especially in the playoffs just ask Brady.

Comment

Not in Lambeau. The 49ers haven't won in GB since 1990 and Alex Smith isnt good enough to get his offensive weapons the ball. Our defense is improved enough to shut them down. Their defense might shut us down though. I think we will win but it will be a tough game. The Bears are going to give us a run for our money this season.
                    I hope the Bears and 9ers **** all over you guys, now go back into whatever hole you crawled out of

Comment

Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down.
                      Care to put a wager on that?

I almost hope they do, if only to keep you from going completely off the deep end. Again. Your behaviour is sort of disturbing
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        this **** right here? co-signed with stank on it

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                          Care to put a wager on that?

I almost hope they do, if only to keep you from going completely off the deep end. Again. Your behaviour is sort of disturbing
                          His behavior is similar to someone with dissociative identity disorder in all honesty.

Comment

I hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. Packer fans really want another shot at the Giants. I look at all their forums and every single one hates the Giants the most outside the division and really wants to beat you guys in the playoffs.

Comment

I hope we see you guys again in the playoffs. Packer fans really want another shot at the Giants. I look at all their forums and every single one hates the Giants the most outside the division and really wants to beat you guys in the playoffs.
                              WOWcause fans play the game right? please go away and your defense still sucks and I predict a very down year for Rodgers the best system QB ever.

Comment

MODS, can we just check his IP and just ban this guy? He doesnt bring anything to the table except trolling, and trolling is not welcome here.
                                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X