November 25th is marked on our calendars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    MODS, can we just check his IP and just ban this guy? He doesnt bring anything to the table except trolling, and trolling is not welcome here.
    Its a smack forum. We should ban him for talking smack in here?
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Rogers is just delusional. Pack barely beat an injury depleted team in our 38-35 loss & the refs gave em a cheapie TD and robbed us of a TD by Ballard, and that was the difference. Then in the Div game, the refs gift wrapped their only 2 TDs with BS calls. Otherwise the G-men win 44-6!

The Saints worry me more than any other team on our schedule this yr.They really seem to have our number the last few meetings. Blew us out in 09' and last yr!

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
        Its a smack forum. We should ban him for talking smack in here?
        Its not even smack talk, its more like SPAM!!! My tattoo is smack talk, not the garble that flows out of this persons keyboard.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
          Its not even smack talk, its more like SPAM!!! My tattoo is smack talk, not the garble that flows out of this persons keyboard.
          I understand. Don't forget that we now have an Ignore feature if he really gets under your skin. Add him to your ignore list and he goes away, but we can't ban the guy if he isn't breaking any rules. He's not attacking anyone or using profanity. I agree that his act is sort of...odd.....but I find it funny to see him grasp at straws
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
            I understand. Don't forget that we now have an Ignore feature if he really gets under your skin. Add him to your ignore list and he goes away, but we can't ban the guy if he isn't breaking any rules. He's not attacking anyone or using profanity. I agree that his act is sort of...odd.....but I find it funny to see him grasp at straws
            Roger that Die-Hard. I find it funny as well.
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

we have an "ignore feature?"

that is cool

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I have to pull for you guys, I have Cruz and Bradshaw on my fantasy team. I do think the Cowboys will bring it tommorow night though.

Comment

Why would we ban him for talking smack in the smack talk forum? If we did that we would be no better than the idiotic Green Bay Packers message boards that bans NY Giants fans thay don't agree that we won because we are lucky and that Eli Manning is the same as Trent Dilfer. We are netter than those lowlife animals and should not nan people for talking smack in the smack talk forum.

Comment

We have banned alot of giant fans on our board? I didnt know that, I say keep them around and let the rivalry grow. I dont agree with banning someone on our board cause they were talking a little smack.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                      We have banned alot of giant fans on our board? I didnt know that, I say keep them around and let the rivalry grow. I dont agree with banning someone on our board cause they were talking a little smack.
                      How many times do you have to be told that this "rivalry" only exists in your imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                        How many times do you have to be told that this "rivalry" only exists in your imagination?
                        If your a rival that means your a good team. You should view that as a good thing. If your not a rival that means your a team like the Bengals.

Comment

They ban NY Giants fans over on Green Bay Packers message boards for simply not agreeing with their idiotic claims that we got lucky and Eli Manning is the equivalent of Trent Dilfer. The folks on that board have shown themselves to truely be sore losers and some of the lowest fans of any fanbase in NFL. They are such sore loser crybabies that after we annhialated you in the playoffs the mods closed down the board for a few days “till things settled down from the loss.” It is amazing how classless that group of diseased ****** bags are.

Comment

Why does he put so much emphasis on a regular season game? They beat us in 07, 10 and 11 and in two of those 3 yrs we returned the favor in the more IMPORTANT PLAYOFF GAME and won SB both those seasons. In the other season it actually launched them on their way to a title however
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Miked1958, he puts so much emphasis on the regular season game because it is all he has against us. As much as he doesn’t want to admit it, he knows that Eli Manning owns Lambeau Field during the offseason. You see, before this past off season, those schmuck Green Bay Packers fans would just blame Brett Farve for the playoff loss because they turned on him quicker than a two dollar stripper does for a tip. That was their excuse. Now, after their overrated stat machine QB that they have already crowned as The Greatest Ever, was exposed by our defense in front of his hometwon fans in the playoffs and way outplayed by our Eli Manning they are embarrassed. It wasn’t just that Aaron Rodgers was outplayed by Eli Manning. It was the manner in which it was done. Aaron Rodgers was exposed, flustered and lost his bearing. He played scared and made excuses and cried about the loss. Eli Manning was poised throughou the entire game because he has ice water running through his veins. He eviserated Green Bay Packers in the stadium that he owns in the postseason and moved on to the next game against San Francisco 49ers without any though made publically about Green Bay Packers. He did it with such an apparent ease that it infuriates the Green Bay Packers and their fanbase. They will never publically admit it but they wish that they had Eli Manning over Aaron Rodgers.

He will pine away at the regular season victory and will continue to make idiotic excuse after idiotic excuse in regard to the playoff destruction we issued because it is all he has and he is oh so fearful that it may be all he ever has as he is left with his overrated stat machine QB that crumbled under pressure and we are continued to be led by our Legendary Eli Manning.

I bELIeve.

Comment

Wont happen. We havent lost in your stadium since 1992 against you guys. I think this time around we will be ready.
                                If your team wasn't ready for a home playoff game it doesn't say much about their character.

Comment

Working...
                                X