November 25th is marked on our calendars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 25th is marked on our calendars

GB will be out for blood that day. The Giants wont know what hit em lol.

Other than the division rivals, I want the Giants to beat the snot out of the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
      Duse we do not care about the Packers I am more worried about the Saints and Brees then Rodgers but hey what ever floats your boat maybe you guys will take us more serious this year. (red)
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Wont happen. We havent lost in your stadium since 1992 against you guys. I think this time around we will be ready.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rodgers12;461641]Wont happen. We havent lost in your stadium since 1992 against you guys. I think this time around we will be ready.[/QUOTE Beat us maybe and that's a big maybe but to say you guys will destroy us is blasphemy. just because you haven't lost to us since 1992 doesn't mean your going to win this year. If you guys are just looking forward to Nov. 25th's game you already lost. You should be worried about your defense and how since they test for steroids Clay Matthews lack of production.

Comment

Comment

Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down.

Comment

Green Bay will win the super bowl this year. Mark it down.
                Yeah just like last year right?

Comment

GO AWAY!!!!
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Green Bay will be out for blood just like they were out for blood trying to avenge the 2007 playoff game. How'd that work out? Maybe they will be out for blood like the Cowboys were out for blood when we beat them in the playoffs? How'd that work out for them? Perhaps they'll be out for blood just like the Patriots were out for blood during the regular season last year trying to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl loss. How'd that work out for them? Maybe, just maybe they'll be out for blood like the 2012 Patriots in the Super Bowl because they were 'out for blood' in their desire to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl and the 2012 regular season loss to the Giants. Tell me again how did that work out for them?

See a pattern here? I do.

Scoops

Comment

Originally posted by scoopscj View Post
                      Green Bay will be out for blood just like they were out for blood trying to avenge the 2007 playoff game. How'd that work out? Maybe they will be out for blood like the Cowboys were out for blood when we beat them in the playoffs? How'd that work out for them? Perhaps they'll be out for blood just like the Patriots were out for blood during the regular season last year trying to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl loss. How'd that work out for them? Maybe, just maybe they'll be out for blood like the 2012 Patriots in the Super Bowl because they were 'out for blood' in their desire to avenge the 2007 Super Bowl and the 2012 regular season loss to the Giants. Tell me again how did that work out for them?

See a pattern here? I do.

Scoops
                      well Scoops all he said was that they will be out for blood, he didnt mention out for a win!
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

You keep this up kid and you could be an Eagles fan soon. They too relish arbitrary regular season wins.

For Giants fans November 25th is just another game on the schedule.

Comment

this time the packers will be ready..if they can't be ready for 2 championship game's that is bad.. you will get even with the us in the regular season. i guess you will show us..2 championship games to maybe 1 regular season game win even deal to me..

Comment

We have a tough first four games way before that. San Fran, Chicago at home, @Seattle then the saints at home.

Comment

We have a tough first four games way before that. San Fran, Chicago at home, @Seattle then the saints at home.
                              There's nothing wrong with wishful thinking

Comment

Working...
                              X