Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Desean Jackson........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is Desean Jackson........

    Considered a elite receiver I just don't see it he's puny, ****y, he's not big, he's not physical and he checks out in some games and the only route I see him run if the go and deep post, to me he's a better returner.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

  • #2
    Who said he was? I think he was bordering on being a top 10 wideout at one point, but probably not any longer.

    He's an absolutely perfect 2nd or 3rd WR though.

    Comment


    • #3
      He's a speedy wide receiver. Other than that, don't see what the hype about him is either

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        Who said he was? I think he was bordering on being a top 10 wideout at one point, but probably not any longer.

        He's an absolutely perfect 2nd or 3rd WR though.
        A lot of people say he is a lot of people consider him to be elite while I don't know everyone who does I have heard this that's is exactly my point is that I think Maclin is more of a #1 then he is.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Moke View Post
          He's a speedy wide receiver. Other than that, don't see what the hype about him is either
          Yeah I know it's like every year the so called experts pick this guy to be one of the top 5 WR it makes me sick, I wanted to punch my t.v. when I saw that disrespectful ******* flip the football to Perry.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            Yeah I know it's like every year the so called experts pick this guy to be one of the top 5 WR it makes me sick, I wanted to punch my t.v. when I saw that disrespectful ******* flip the football to Perry.
            yeah I damn near broke my flatscreen when that little PoS did that, disrespectful puke *** *****


            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd take him for his return ability alone. He's top 3 in the league in returning. If I were Reid, he'd return every kick.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                I'd take him for his return ability alone. He's top 3 in the league in returning. If I were Reid, he'd return every kick.
                Me too. Very good return man; no better than average as a receiver.

                Comment

                Working...
                X