Romo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Here ya go Crue! This is gonna be deja vu.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PcGtKXIec
    again, lets not focus on histories.

Comment

Wait, one more. BTW I think this should be the song that Dallasss should come onto the field with!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDgD...eature=related
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gmen32 View Post
        Scandrick gets beat like a drum whenever he plays us. Carr... Maybe. Jennkins? That's a joke, see previous proof of not being able to cover our guys as with Scandrick. Claiborne? I don't think he's faced the likes of Cruz or Nicks yet. He's a promising rookie but he's going to school week 1.

Sorry.
        No, but nonetheless still in better shape than the Giants CBs.

Scandrick has some of his worst games against the Giants, I agree. Must be a bad match up for him. He's a decent slot corner though.

When does Jenkins get beat consistently against you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
          lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"
          When you say you got rid of some "junk" in the offseason, obviously you didnt take it far enough from your stadium that we actually OWN, I see Jerry Jones is still there. In our offseason we actually added something to our team........A RING. I am not too worried about your secondary really, we have some nice weapons in our cache. I hope your team brings a pit crew to change Homos' shorts cause we are gonna run the Nascar Package all over his butt!

Comment

lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"
            Those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
            There's your NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ox1 View Post
              those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
              There's your now!!!!!!
              lmao!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OX1 View Post
                Those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
                There's your NOW!!!!!!
                nope. my "now" comes on weds. but since you are the one that brings up "preseason fantasy" here's one for you then. Romo looks far better than lil eli does right "now".

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  When you say you got rid of some "junk" in the offseason, obviously you didnt take it far enough from your stadium that we actually OWN, I see Jerry Jones is still there. In our offseason we actually added something to our team........A RING. I am not too worried about your secondary really, we have some nice weapons in our cache. I hope your team brings a pit crew to change Homos' shorts cause we are gonna run the Nascar Package all over his butt!
                  Unleashing the dog: Get em' Fifty!

Comment

lol cowboys

Comment

Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.

Comment

i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night
                        Slow day in little d I would guess.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by the-wild-healer View Post
                          Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.
                          Duh..................lol
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Romo is just awful. I'll tell you why. He's good enough that he won't lose his job, but not good enough to win big games (or even small games sometimes). He puts up stats and single handedly finds ways to lose the game almost by himself. And we aren't talking about 1 or 2 plays. He'll have 5 or 6 "wtf" plays. He's good enough to eternally trap the Cowterds in limbo. He puts up numbers, and loses games.

Comment

Elite QBs raise the level of play of their teammates and deliver game-winning drives.

Dallas could have used a little of that last December.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                                Elite QBs raise the level of play of their teammates and deliver game-winning drives.

Dallas could have used a little of that last December.
                                it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that

Comment

Working...
                                X