Romo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that
    bright lights big city again ...gl romo will need it and the rest of his bones

Comment

it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that
      Don't worry over bright lights. Worry Over 'lil ELI"!!

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
        Don't worry over bright lights. Worry Over 'lil ELI"!!
        since you guys lost jacobs, yall aint gonna have a good running game anymore. no way bradshaw can carry a full game himself. and there is no decent 2nd rb on the giants roster. thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.

Comment

thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.
          You mean like last year, when the team ranked DEAD LAST in rushing?

Do you even watch football?

4,933 yards, 29 TDs, 16 ints
          Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-03-2012, 07:05 AM.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

nope. my "now" comes on weds. but since you are the one that brings up "preseason fantasy" here's one for you then. Romo looks far better than lil eli does right "now".
            Romo always "looks" good, except when it really matters.
            There, I just combined the past, the NOW, and the future for you.
            And for the unknown reason this game is your superbowl (maybe since you'll
            never get there again), he will choke as usual.

Comment

whatever helps you sleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by sweetzombiejesus View Post
                you mean like last year, when the team ranked dead last in rushing?

Do you even watch football?

4,933 yards, 29 tds, 16 ints
                ^^^^this .

Comment

since you guys lost jacobs, yall aint gonna have a good running game anymore. no way bradshaw can carry a full game himself. and there is no decent 2nd rb on the giants roster. thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.
                  Remember the names.... Wilson, Scott, Brown.. Watch them and how far they go if they get a few blocks at the line. Watch them take it to the House on little check down passes
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

As far as your statement about Eli. If I were a Dallas fan and were honest with myself I'd take Eli over romo all day everyday. You keep fooling yourself telling everyone eho will listen that romo is elite. Eli has not only proven it with two SB MVPs ( you know, the award they give out for the most Valueable player in a SuperBowl! Lol) but you can't even spell Elite without Eli, lol....Read it and weep
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

He is a Dallas fan of course he thinks Romo is better or just as good, or that the secondary for them will be much better, or that ...etc.
                      So what. Romo has played some great games in his career and has a good win to loss ratio. But overall he comes up short often.
                      Either way the bigges road block for the Cowboys is JJ. He is great for the NFL but he is not good for his team the way he runs it.
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

UH- really? I guess you havent seen David Wilson run yet? You are not a professor of football knowledge, you must be this one then.
                        Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-03-2012, 01:30 PM.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                          UH- really? I guess you havent seen David Wilson run yet? You are not a professor of football knowledge, you must be this one then.
                          The "professor" just got schooled again. It was really nice around here without this genius.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                            The "professor" just got schooled again. It was really nice around here without this genius.
                            LOL, school starts for you and all the other giants fans at the game on weds night. on thurs, we shall have class in here to discuss what happened and why.
                            and i actually like miked's suggestion as to wat to watch for. i will do that with great interest indeed. however you are now dismissed until thurs, shakenbake guy
                            Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 09-03-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              david who? i heard of a david carr......

Comment

i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night

you do realize Romo is going to spend a lot of time on his back during the game right? There are very few O-lines out there that give our D-line trouble..and the Dallas O-line is not one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X