Romo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night

I don't hate Romo. Why would I? He's a real good QB but he's never really beaten us in a very important game and his team is largely irrelevant and has been for over a decade. Why would I hate him?

I will say this, now that Dallas has a real coach, there is a chance that could all change...and I ain't too happy about that. But it is what it is; if that means the division is now just going to be that much more competitive, I guess that's not a terrible outcome.

Ntegrase96 - none of the above is intended for you. You're an intelligent interesting poster; not a troll who would ever post the kind of inane nonsense the OP did.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
      you do realize Romo is going to spend a lot of time on his back during the game right? There are very few O-lines out there that give our D-line trouble..and the Dallas O-line is not one of them.
      personally, i think Dallas redid their O-line this offseason just to size up with the giants D-line. i am very curious n anxious to see how they do(fingers crossed)

Comment

LOL @ Romo... Does he even count as a QB anymore? He's just like "shmeh I'm going to lay on the ground here for a bit".

Comment

Comment

LOL, school starts for you and all the other giants fans at the game on weds night. on thurs, we shall have class in here to discuss what happened and why.
            and i actually like miked's suggestion as to wat to watch for. i will do that with great interest indeed. however you are now dismissed until thurs, shakenbake guy
            I don't even know where to begin with you, lets start with you are still the same old imbecile who is still talking out of their ***

Comment

How Rude!!!!

everyone in ny could of heard the latest on Romo's thoughts but a reporter asked the dumb window of opportunity question. and Romo up n left like i never seen him do in a press conference before. I think Romo is fired up for weds nite. thats could spell doom for giants
              Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 09-03-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

How Rude!!!!

everyone in ny could of heard the latest on Romo's thoughts but a reporter asked the dumb window of opportunity question. and Romo up n left like i never seen him do in a press conference before. I think Romo is fired up for weds nite. thats could spell doom for giants
                He usually loses when he's fired up... He usually loses period.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                  Holy SHEITE!!! Thanks for the great response to the CRUE!! BTW He is not the original CRUEHEAD! He is a wannabe
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    I don't hate Romo. Why would I? He's a real good QB but he's never really beaten us in a very important game and his team is largely irrelevant and has been for over a decade. Why would I hate him?

I will say this, now that Dallas has a real coach, there is a chance that could all change...and I ain't too happy about that. But it is what it is; if that means the division is now just going to be that much more competitive, I guess that's not a terrible outcome.

Ntegrase96 - none of the above is intended for you. You're an intelligent interesting poster; not a troll who would ever post the kind of inane nonsense the OP did.
                    that was just a figure of speech btw, when i said the hate word. just saying

Comment

I am sorry but Dez bryan is an under achiever on the cusp of earning mannigham status (aka moved to third receiver, then other team). You guys should cut him because he:
                      has potential (dallas codeword for not playing well enough to win now)
                      not consistent.
                      beats his mom.

Im sorry last year Fred Davis got suspended for 4 games for smoking weed. Tyler sash is suspended 4 weeks for prescription meds. meanwhile Dez Bryan beats his mom and is still playing....gtfo.
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                        He usually loses when he's fired up... He usually Starts his period.
                        Fixed it for you!
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabluguy View Post
                            Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?
                            ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!

Comment

ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!
                              Here's one for you Crue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQPx8DUZCc
                              Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X