Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)

lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td

i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
      Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talk
      It's Sept. Romo always looks good in Sept. Wait til after Thanksgiving. Then we see Romo Fail like normal.
      1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
        great tune!!! i had to smoke a victory bowl to the tune of dr feelgood after Dallas' convincing victory

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
          Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)

lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td

i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin
          Romo had quite a bit more help from his receivers. It takes more than one hand to count the amount of passes Cruz dropped (way to think before catching) plus it probably didn't help that the Giants D had to account for the run in the 2nd half as well. We only had one good run all night.

I'll give Romo the nod for this game but I think the Cowboys team as a whole played much more sound and disciplined than the Giants did. You earned the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by flamethrower View Post
            It's Sept. Romo always looks good in Sept. Wait til after Thanksgiving. Then we see Romo Fail like normal.
            Except for when he looked bad last year against the Jets and it was the worse thing in the world and Romo was garbage and would never win a big game, blah blah blah.

After thanksgiving last year, Romo posted a 115 QB rating to finish the season if I'm not mistaken. And in the last two Decembers that he's played, he has a rating over 100.

Comment

Romo still threw some bad balls but overall was good in the pocket and feasted on that slant to Ogletree all night. Our D-line did not get pressure.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                Romo still threw some bad balls but overall was good in the pocket and feasted on that slant to Ogletree all night. Our D-line did not get pressure.
                i saw only two bad throws by romo. the int and a little to high of a slot pass

Comment

nope, Motley Crue is alive n well n rocking n rolling still....old, yes, but surviving the test of time. lol, and lets not change the subject here. you people are about to have to face the fact that the giants are going to be taking a huge fall this yr. Romo will light up the giants on weds night while lil eli stands on the sidelines with that nitwit look about him wondering what happened. and thats just the way it is and the way its gonna be. so yall best enjoy your last little hurrah with last yrs sb. cause new ownage takes over weds night
                  Motley Crue is one of The greates rock n roll bands ever. I am not going to confuse them with you thats for sure.

You guys beat us and enjoy the huge win. we will beat you next time.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                    Our d line looked a little lazy last night just like they looked in a couple games last season.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                      Our d line looked a little lazy last night just like they looked in a couple games last season.
                      no, that d-line just got beat up in second half by a newly reorganized o-line

Comment

You get the first one, just a little help from the contact all the way down the field and your O-Line getting to practice some tackling skills, but if they don't call it, it didn't happen I guess.
                        By the way, Romo hung in there and didn't make the big mistake, tood advantage of our weak coverage and was very accurate.
                        See you down the road.
                        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!

Sadly I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan myself. I'm going to see them with Kiss in a few weeks anywho Dez still beats his mom.

Comment

He slapped a drug addict who begs him for money, I highly doubt he considers her his mom as she was never a part of his life growing up. Learn your facts before you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabluguy View Post
                              Sadly I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan myself. I'm going to see them with Kiss in a few weeks anywho Dez still beats his mom.
                              nothing "sadly" about being a big Crue fan. as vince would say, **** yeah!! however, to say dez "beats his mom", is a little exaggerating. no one still doenst know what actually happened

Comment

nothing "sadly" about being a big Crue fan. as vince would say, **** yeah!! however, to say dez "beats his mom", is a little exaggerating. no one still doenst know what actually happened
                                I try not to put down criminal activity from other teams because we are not doing to well in that regard, particularly with Mark Ingram and that filthy lowlife David Megget.

Being a Motley Crue fan is awesome. I even loved the album with Jon Carabi although they are The Best with Vince Neil. Motley Crue along with Iron Maiden are my favorite bands of all time. They have been with me since I was a young one and have been a part of all aspects of my life. From the organized sports I played growing up throughout HS. Through the times with girl friends and trying to hook up with random girls to paying the extra credits to here their songs on barroom jukesboxes to the deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq, Motley Crue and Iron Maiden have always been with me. I have seen both bands many times live and this I saw Iron Maiden at Jones Beach. Unfortunately I will not see Crue this year because they are playing with KISS and I can’t stand KISS and I refuse to give Gene Simmons my money.

You are Dallas Cowboys fan but you are okay because you love Motley Crue.

I bELIeve.

Comment

Working...
                                X