No announcement yet.

Greetings(Dal vs NY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both teams are flawed and banged up. I can see a blow out by either team or a close game. I really have no feel for this one at all. I know we can't run the ball at all and have difficulty stopping the run which is a bad thing. I'm heading to the game after work. Hope the rain holds off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
      I don't know how similar the Dallas offense is going to be to last year-- to my knowledge, Callahan is putting together the game plans while Garrett will be actually calling the plays on game day. And I think all the divisional rivals are already well acquainted. I don't think Bennett gives that much insight that because of these two things. At least no more than the Giants already know.
      Ntegrase96.. glad to see you on here. Besides the few newbies in this thread there hasnt been to many Dallas fans on here. Surprising seeing its the opening game vs a Divisional opponent. I think the game lies on the Line of Scrimmage. We both have major issues with our OLines. IF we cant protect our qb or everytime he touches the ball someone is in his face it will be a long day for Nicks, Cruz, Austin, Dez and the rest. Be a game of checkdowns and running plays..
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

No cowboy fans in here
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

I'm a Cowboys fan, but mostly I read the threads and don't respond very often. I have a lot of respect for Eli and the Giants. They've won two rings in the past 5 years while the 'Boys have sputtered for a decade and a half.

You could tell both teams were rusty to start. What I took from the game was: 1) the Cowboys secondary apears much improved, but Cruz dropping passes might have made them look a lot better than they were. 2) Romo actually came through when we needed him to, but the Giants dropped a ball that should have been a second pick. 3) The NYG OL is worse than I thought, but ours is a bit better than last year 4) you guys better get some people healthy in the secondary or you're gonna get torched. 5) We better stop committing stupid penalties. Overall a good NFCE game, but if we had lost I would have said it was horrible.

Good luck, honored enemies.

Comment

Props to Dallas for kicking the giants' *** tonight. They were clearly the better team and kept our defense on the field virtually all night
            sigpic

Comment

Not here to gloat but to say a tough, tough game, especially on my heart. Looking forward to our next meeting, but in the meantime, lets kick some Philthy ar%$^!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                Not here to gloat but to say a tough, tough game, especially on my heart. Looking forward to our next meeting, but in the meantime, lets kick some Philthy ar%$^!
                Congrats...Good win for cowboys. Romo looked good when his line blocked for him. Olgoltree killed us on the Slants. Our 2 big fears going into the game killed us. OLine and Secondary...

However cant put to much into one game... SBs are not won in Sept.

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Congrats...Good win for cowboys. Romo looked good when his line blocked for him. Olgoltree killed us on the Slants. Our 2 big fears going into the game killed us. OLine and Secondary...

However cant put to much into one game... SBs are not won in Sept.
                  No, they are not. We both have O-line issues to deal with ATM and some injuries to heal.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X