No announcement yet.

Packers Fans & Packers Hate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Niners in this game, for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
      We gave you credit but thats last year now. I hope we can get back to what we did best in 2010 and that is winning the super bowl. There is alot of respect for the Giants from most packer fans.
      That is not the case on Grenn Bay Packers Message Board. You folks despise us and refuse to give us any credit. Very rarely have I ever seena franchise and its fanbase display such sore loserness as Green Bay Packers and Green Bay Packers fan base.

I bELIeve.
      Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 09-05-2012, 06:18 AM.

Comment

they were incredibly sore losers both times we beat them in the postseason ... but im all about forgive and forget, so when we end their season for the 3rd time in recent history ... im thinking they will have learned some coping skills
        Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

The Giants will have a chance to play them again this year and that will be the time to address this. If the Giants win then in their minds we were not lucky. If the Packers win, different story. Where you sit is what you see and for them ...

Comment

Lets talk packers when we play the packers again kk?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              I don't really hate the Packers, but for some reason I reallyy hate Aaron Rodgers.

Me too! I thought I was the only one! Can't stand Rodgers for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by njersey View Post
                Me too! I thought I was the only one! Can't stand Rodgers for some reason.
                Well...if you are groping for a reason...can't figure it out...I will help you. He is a ****head.

Comment

Hey guys I am willing to let it go if you are? I know it was a great win for you guys and you have all the reason to celebrate. Can we both move on to this year. That one hurts for us.

Comment

I work with a guy who now absolutely hates the Giants. He hates on the Giants like I do the eagles.

Comment

Most of the Packers fans I know (I live in the midwest) are very cool.

Last year, they had their "Flipper Anderson" game .....I can imagine it stings.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

What is the Flipper Anderson game?

Comment

Alot of people think the 49ers will beat us. Personally I think we beat SF and lose to the Bears 4 days later. Chicago is going to be a thorn in our side this year. Last year we beat them twice at ease but the year before all 3 games including the Championship game were tough hard hitting close games. I expect this year to be no different. I think GB should win at least 12 games I hope.
                          After the crap the Niners fans pulled here last year, coupled with how they treated a couple of my friends who attended the playoff game last year who were literally attacked, and had beers thrown on them and cursed out 3 ways from sunday (im all for smack talk but attacking 2 women waiting in line at the snack stand is on a whole different level) I hope the Packers stomp them into the dirt. I also think that with Urlacher in his present state that Finley will make a mockery of the Bears.

Comment

What is the Flipper Anderson game?
                            It was a playoff game in the late 80s....the rams Flipper andersen caught a touch down pass with no time left on clock and ran right into the tunnel as he caught the ball.....sore subject in giants history......we were the far superior team
                            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
                              Well...if you are groping for a reason...can't figure it out...I will help you. He is a ****head.
                              +1 - This made me laugh out loud

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                                It was a playoff game in the late 80s....the rams Flipper andersen caught a touch down pass with no time left on clock and ran right into the tunnel as he caught the ball.....sore subject in giants history......we were the far superior team
                                In NY or St. Louis? I think I might have seen a clip of it on You tube when they showed the greatest playoff games ever. We had one like that and it is called 4th and 26.

Comment

Working...
                                X