Why Your Team Sucks 2012: Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCoy
    The Cryants are the luckiest team on earth. My lady friend was asking me if I thought the Cowboys had a chance. I said not only do they have a chance, but they will most likely win because the Giants just aren't that good. Lucky, yes. Good? Not as far as I can see.
    Lucky and not good? I can see you are a real fan of the game. How many years in a row did the expert figure heads say the COWPUKES were gonna win it all and then your team fails miserably? Just saying. And I am sure your lady friend is just a friend cause you probably have Bieber Fever!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
      We've really done a better job of developing UFA's than we have late rounders.
      And once again our Undrafted Free Agents showed up... (Romo, Austin, Ogletree)

Now if we could get that kind of production out of our late rounders.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        And once again our Undrafted Free Agents showed up... (Romo, Austin, Ogletree)

Now if we could get that kind of production out of our late rounders.
        and 2nd rounders for the matter. speaking on that matter, what did you think of martellus bennett?

Comment

LOL

thing is cowbilly fans, the 90s were a looooong time ago.

the NFCE is back alley of the NFL, you may have got the drop on us this time but while you turning to focus on the Pigeons and Skidmarks we'll end up snuffing your asses from behind.

like we always do.

win a few Lombardi's in this Century already, you guys are an embarassment...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Neverend View Post
            and 2nd rounders for the matter. speaking on that matter, what did you think of martellus bennett?
            Lee? Carter? The last few drafts have proven fruitful with our second round picks.

Bennett didn't do much to change my opinion of him last night. He looked good in some areas, but no better than he was here. Although I feel like you guys used him correctly by targeting him in the redzone since he's a big target. He only had the one bad play with the drop, but in this TE rich league I don't feel like he did anything to separate himself from the rest.

I saw a lot of posts last night saying that he was a bright spot with his blocking on Ware, but I just didn't see that.

But overall I think he may be an improvement over ballard.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              LOL

thing is cowbilly fans, the 90s were a looooong time ago.

the NFCE is back alley of the NFL, you may have got the drop on us this time but while you turning to focus on the Pigeons and Skidmarks we'll end up snuffing your asses from behind.

like we always do.

win a few Lombardi's in this Century already, you guys are an embarassment...
              I'm pretty sure the Giants had a ~20 year stint in the 60s where they didn't even make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by JayMillah View Post
                I'm pretty sure the Giants had a ~20 year stint in the 60s where they didn't even make the playoffs.
                They made the championship game 3 years in a row 61-62-63 and didn't return to the playoffs until 1981, and they haven't been absent from the playoffs for more than 3 years at a time since then.

Oh, and the Giants article is up

http://deadspin.com/5940567/why-your...ew-york-giants
                Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-06-2012, 10:03 PM.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                X