Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know a franchise is desperate and pathetic, when they are acting like this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know a franchise is desperate and pathetic, when they are acting like this.

you got the cowgirls fan base acting like they won the superbowl and jerry jones acting like he won a playoff game.

I see threw the false bravo of the cowgirls fan base.

their fan base has a loser mentality, then won 1 game and they think they just won the superbowl.

just laugh at them.

Getting this from where, now?

Comment

Originally posted by ELITEGIANTS0711 View Post
      you got the cowgirls fan base acting like they won the superbowl and jerry jones acting like he won a playoff game.

I see threw the false bravo of the cowgirls fan base.

their fan base has a loser mentality, then won 1 game and they think they just won the superbowl.

just laugh at them.
      Hey they beat us. It was a big win for them. I'm not going to complain about how important it was to them. If we don't like them celebrating then we should have played better and won the game.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue
        you know its pretty "desperate and pathetic" when your rb is crying on the sidelines on national tv during the 1st game of the season.
        I'm not going to knock Wilson for that, but it was pretty gratifying.

I actually felt somewhat bad for the kid because of his modest goal to not fumble for the entire season. He'll probably become a pain in our side in the future. Good thing we've got a young combo of Lee and Carter to counter.

Comment

"see threw"? Really?

Opening day, prime time, in hostile territory saw Dallas win the day. Damn right it was a big win. But it was only one win. Time will tell the tale not internet tough boys.

Comment

you know its pretty "desperate and pathetic" when your rb is crying on the sidelines on national tv during the 1st game of the season.
            It's so much more fan when it's the LAST game of the season.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

or to like to crying for romo after 07 playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by STAR WARS
                Yeah....where are "The Cowboys are the greatest ever" quotes from fans and Jerry ?

What made this a big win.......and justice in a lot ways was that:

1.The sorry *** owner of the giants not only failed to recuse himself from, but wallowed in the process of penalizing a key division rival 10 million in cap space. (in the process exposed the entire NFL to a collusion suit by the NFLPA. Really very intelligent.

2. That rival team(Cowboys) then has to travel to their house...with a second year coach (with his first full offseason)...with a rag tag of an oline (that 10 mill could have helped address) on the biggest stage of the opening NFL week, against the SB champs.......with referee's calling 13 penalties to 4 in favor of the giants......and the Cowboys still beat their *** ?

Please talk some more why this was not a big win for the Cowboys.....when the giants had absolutely everything going for them ?

Talk about loser mentality. Seriously.
                We had everything going for us? We had out third string corner in half of the game. We were missing two of out D linemen. We have injuries all over the place. Whatever it takes to make you feel better i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by STAR WARS
                  Yeah....where are "The Cowboys are the greatest ever" quotes from fans and Jerry ?

What made this a big win.......and justice in a lot ways was that:

1.The sorry *** owner of the giants not only failed to recuse himself from, but wallowed in the process of penalizing a key division rival 10 million in cap space. (in the process exposed the entire NFL to a collusion suit by the NFLPA. Really very intelligent.

2. That rival team(Cowboys) then has to travel to their house...with a second year coach (with his first full offseason)...with a rag tag of an oline (that 10 mill could have helped address) on the biggest stage of the opening NFL week, against the SB champs.......with referee's calling 13 penalties to 4 in favor of the giants......and the Cowboys still beat their *** ?

Please talk some more why this was not a big win for the Cowboys.....when the giants had absolutely everything going for them ?

Talk about loser mentality. Seriously.
                  that "rag tag" of an O-line turned it on in the second half and totally owned the giants d-line. i was seeing tuck and pierre in the 4th quarter standing on the sidelines alot looking pretty defeated. Dallas got some bigger O-linemen in the offseason just to match up with the giants(in my opinion). are they big names? nope. but the bigger size was able to own that line of scrimmage last night in the second half against(and this pains me to say this) one of the best d-lines in the league. this "rag tag" o-line is just gonna get better as the season goes on....and Demarco Murray, if he can stay healthy, is gonna be one of the top 3 rb's this yr running behind that line. very exciting indeed.....

giants have "everything" going for them? they simply got beat by a better team last night. and thats just the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Hey they beat us. It was a big win for them. I'm not going to complain about how important it was to them. If we don't like them celebrating then we should have played better and won the game.
                    Agree with this 100%.

When we beat Philadelphia Eagles early last season we were happ and celebrating to end our losing streak to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                      Getting this from where, now?
                      remember. Championships are not won in Sept
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        remember. Championships are not won in Sept
                        Right. I am holding off on my praise because although the Cowboys defense looked good for a change, they looked good at the beginning of last year also.

My quote was in response to the Cowboys and their fans acting like we won the superbowl... I just don't see it. Happy? Yes. Over elated and content? no.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                          "see threw"? Really?

Opening day, prime time, in hostile territory saw Dallas win the day. Damn right it was a big win. But it was only one win. Time will tell the tale not internet tough boys.
                          I think what he is saying if the Giants win the second game in your house again then what's the point of celebrating like you won the SB both teams are 1-1 but I guess I wouldbe happy to especially if we lost to you guys 5-7 times. 5-6 if Romo plays.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                            I think what he is saying if the Giants win the second game in your house again then what's the point of celebrating like you won the SB both teams are 1-1 but I guess I wouldbe happy to especially if we lost to you guys 5-7 times. 5-6 if Romo plays.
                            The Cowboys started off 4-0 in the regular season against the Giants with Romo under center. Then got swept in 2009 and 2011 with Romo at QB. And starting in 2012 the Romo led Cowboys are 1-0. So the Cowboys are 5-5 against the Giants when Romo starts a full game, and he's played good to great in all but 1-- in early 2009.

Also, the Cowboys are 1-1 with Romo out against the Giants.

Note: I did not include the two half games he's played against the Giants-- his first start ever when he came in after halftime already down, and in 2010 when he and the Cowboys were ahead at the time he was knocked out of the game.

Comment

Who is celebrating like we won the Superbowl? The boys won a hard fought first game of the season against a division rival. That's it. Does it feel good? Of course it does. Are G-men fans smarting? Of course they are. That's just the nature of being a fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X