Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Fifty6G-Man wrote:

"Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone."

Here's where he said it...hurry before he edits it!

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....-4-picks/page5

You said "Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone". You threatened to get me banneed. So not ONLY are you a stool pigeon, you're lying as well. Oh, and the reference to his Mom and Dad was for them to throw him a party for his 1000th post on here. Wow.
    Wow, did I say I was gonna get you banned or did I say I could get you banned for the filth you were spewing? Gotta take a little time to actually READ and COMPREHEND! Tell ya what, send me your address and I will send you the Iggles version of HOOKED ON PHONICS( Comes with a personalized Lombardi Trophy)

BTW you backed up what I posted just prior. Thank you for looking it up!! Wow, idiot savant
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-11-2012, 11:08 AM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

HERE IS THE FULL POST! And BTW, the parents comments were flowing outta his mouth to many members, not just mine.

Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone. This is a football website not a dating or fetish website. Show me something related to football and you will just end up leaving un-satisfied like your life as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
        Wow, did I say I was gonna get you banned or did I say I could get you banned for the filth you were spewing?
        I was spewing NO filth. Mentioning your parents is not filth. Are you in pre-school or something? The point is, is you threatened to get me banned because you didn't like what I had to say. It wasn't foulmouthed little Hitler no matter how you wish it was. You are a stool pigeon and everybody knows it. But thats OK, I didn't expect any less from a Giants fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonenc View Post
          Silly Iggle fans. Tough guys on the internet and in packs of 10.
          I'm here allllll by my lonesome and still making Gnats fans look silly. That;s sad!

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
            I was spewing NO filth. Mentioning your parents is not filth. Are you in pre-school or something? The point is, is you threatened to get me banned because you didn't like what I had to say. It wasn't foulmouthed little Hitler no matter how you wish it was. You are a stool pigeon and everybody knows it. But thats OK, I didn't expect any less from a Giants fan.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage
              I'm here allllll by my lonesome and still making Gnats fans look silly. That;s sad!
              I don't know if this guy is a poor representation of the Philadelphia fan base or an accurate one.... perhaps both?!
              Sincerely,
              Greg Schiano
              Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
                I don't know if this guy is a poor representation of the Philadelphia fan base or an accurate one.... perhaps both?!
                Actually, I am a perfect representative of our fanbase. Just ONE Eagle fan can handle any TWENTY fans from other teams ANY day of the week. But really coach, maybe you should worry less about me and more about how you're going to fill your roach motel of a stadium when your loser team plays.

Comment

Originally posted by HoagieBastage
                  Actually, I am a perfect representative of our fanbase. Just ONE Eagle fan can handle any TWENTY fans from other teams ANY day of the week. But really coach, maybe you should worry less about me and more about how you're going to fill your roach motel of a stadium when your loser team plays.
                  Someone forgot to flush you down the toilet with the Eagles dreams of winning a superbowl.
                  Sincerely,
                  Greg Schiano
                  Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

Working...
                  X