Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typical Green Bay Packers Fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Typical Green Bay Packers Fan

    Clay matthews is upset he let her down.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc

  • #2
    I know it is not a typical Green Bay Packers fan but I was being a goober because I thought it is a funny video.

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL! This video reminds me of that crybaby Gnats rook David Wilson last Wednesday! Awww! Poor widdle baby!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
        LOL! This video reminds me of that crybaby Gnats rook David Wilson last Wednesday! Awww! Poor widdle baby!
        It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
          It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)
          Dont worry this guy you replied to is not long for these boards. He has zero football knowledge, Cleans the **** out of the dog pound cages, and reads his mother books from the harry potter series. Its all good.
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
            Dont worry this guy you replied to is not long for these boards. He has zero football knowledge, Cleans the **** out of the dog pound cages, and reads his mother books from the harry potter series. Its all good.
            lmao yeah i kinda gathered that after the fact i've seen him going on and on on other post's. Quite sad actually.

            Comment


            • #7
              drink another one..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
                lmao yeah i kinda gathered that after the fact i've seen him going on and on on other post's. Quite sad actually.
                Yeah, I might not be long on these boards if stool pigeon little rats, who can't take what they dish out, report me to the Mods for huwting dere widdle feewings cuz I said their Fake Superbowl Chump team are frauds and last in our division! Boohoo! The only sadness here will be yours at the end of the season when your team is last in the division still.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have one thing for you....

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                    Yeah, I might not be long on these boards if stool pigeon little rats, who can't take what they dish out, report me to the Mods for huwting dere widdle feewings cuz I said their Fake Superbowl Chump team are frauds and last in our division! Boohoo! The only sadness here will be yours at the end of the season when your team is last in the division still.
                    No one reported anything. If you check the description of the forum, it says MODERATED CLOSELY, and it is. What else ya got?
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nygfan90 View Post
                      It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)
                      Oh you mean like this guy?

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

                      Oh wait.....he's a Gnats fan....ANOTHER Emo cry baby. This seems to be common with the fan base.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                        No one reported anything. If you check the description of the forum, it says MODERATED CLOSELY, and it is. What else ya got?

                        Oh, I guess you missed your new buddy for life's post where he guaranteed to get me banned for telling him his team sucked. This is AFTER he started in with personal attacks. It's OK though. If the Giants fans can't take it, maybe you shouldn't have a smack talk section but a come and kiss our arse section. Let's see how many turn up for that lil party chief.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                          Oh, I guess you missed your new buddy for life's post where he guaranteed to get me banned for telling him his team sucked. This is AFTER he started in with personal attacks. It's OK though. If the Giants fans can't take it, maybe you shouldn't have a smack talk section but a come and kiss our arse section. Let's see how many turn up for that lil party chief.
                          In no way shape or form did I say I was gonna report you to a mod, I simply stated that you would get banned for the kind of talk about other peoples families, after a mod already warned you to ease up with the personal insults. I could care less what you spew from your keyboard, you are type are known around here as "internet tough guys".

                          Seems you are the only one butt hurt about your team winning. Maybe you should hang out with rodgers12!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Silly Iggle fans. Tough guys on the internet and in packs of 10.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              In no way shape or form did I say I was gonna report you to a mod, I simply stated that you would get banned for the kind of talk about other peoples families, after a mod already warned you to ease up with the personal insults.
                              Fifty6G-Man wrote:

                              "Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone."

                              Here's where he said it...hurry before he edits it!

                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....-4-picks/page5

                              You said "Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone". You threatened to get me banneed. So not ONLY are you a stool pigeon, you're lying as well. Oh, and the reference to his Mom and Dad was for them to throw him a party for his 1000th post on here. Wow.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X