No announcement yet.

Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, this thread seems troll-jacked. I guess if you have under 100 posts in five years you need to bump your count somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RugDaniels View Post
      Yeah, this thread seems troll-jacked. I guess if you have under 100 posts in five years you need to bump your count somehow.
      Google Translation from Gnattese to Human: "Yeah, the Eagles fan on this thread seems to be really telling it like it is! He's got most of the old timers here running scared! I guess if I can't refute what he's saying, I will make a completely unrelated comment and try and feel better about the losers I root for. Golly I secretly do love the Eagles though. Curse those handsome devils!"

Comment

• Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
        Google Translation from Gnattese to Human: "Yeah, the Eagles fan on this thread seems to be really telling it like it is! He's got most of the old timers here running scared! I guess if I can't refute what he's saying, I will make a completely unrelated comment and try and feel better about the losers I root for. Golly I secretly do love the Eagles though. Curse those handsome devils!"
        Running scared? You are a joke.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Hell YEAH we got lucky today! But we fought hard in a close game with a really talented team. You could not beat the Ravens with the way you are playing, thats a fact. You were being manhandled by scrubs ALL day today! You WON'T make a "heroic" 4th quarter comeback against those same Ravens sir. We can. You can't.
          Fact is the giants are actually playing better then the eagles even though philly has the better record as of now. look at your qbs numbers. they dont lie. 6picks and 3 fumbles through 2 games. HORRID. When it all comes CRASHING down for a 52 season in a row (and it will) dont say i told you so. by the way, 2 weeks from now... it all starts
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
            Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
              Ridiculous stat: Eli Manning completed 7 of 9 passes for 229 yards and 2 TDs ... in the final 7:41 of the game. ... Wow. #NYG
              Here's a ridiculous stat for ya! Mike Vick led the Eagles back from a TWENTY ONE point deficit with only FOUR minutes to play in the fourth quarter! Now THAT is what is known as an impressive stat my friend! Guess what team he did that to? Go on guess? Yeah, keep crowing about a victory against a scrubby team man! No really, you don't look worried at ALL!!! LOL!

Comment

Here's a ridiculous stat for ya! Mike Vick led the Eagles back from a TWENTY ONE point deficit with only FOUR minutes to play in the fourth quarter! Now THAT is what is known as an impressive stat my friend! Guess what team he did that to? Go on guess? Yeah, keep crowing about a victory against a scrubby team man! No really, you don't look worried at ALL!!! LOL!
                We've been meaning to thank you guys for that. That loss lead to the Giants coining the phrase "finish" and winning a SB the following season.

So...Thank you for your impressive win. Which would you rather have?...A nice regular season comeback victory which ultimately leads to nothing, (as per usual for you guys) or a SB win...
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  We've been meaning to thank you guys for that. That loss lead to the Giants coining the phrase "finish" and winning a SB the following season.

So...Thank you for your impressive win. Which would you rather have?...A nice regular season comeback victory which ultimately leads to nothing, (as per usual for you guys) or a SB win...
                  They should have coined the phrase "Let's just get LUCKY"! Cause thats JUST that they were and still ARE!!! They are proving it to everyone right now!

Comment

They should have coined the phrase "Let's just get LUCKY"! Cause thats JUST that they were and still ARE!!! They are proving it to everyone right now!
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                      Right back atcha pal. Remember this link, youre going to need it come September 30th!!! LOL!

Comment

Right back atcha pal. Remember this link, youre going to need it come September 30th!!! LOL!
                        You are old news bendajo!!!! Bye Bye! Thank God and I will say you are NOT an Eagles fan but more like an E-Girls fan. If you use this maybe you will feel better.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

It's obvious by now you haven't heard anything and don't know anything about me. You're sounding sad now man. You have no special info on me, if you do, post it. Until then, come at me with Football smack or talk to the hand.
                          I have all the info I need about your lame ***. The people in R&R think you're a skirt, yo.
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            I have all the info I need about your lame ***. The people in R&R think you're a skirt, yo.
                            You KEEP talking but you are showing no proof of this! Can you paste ANY supposed posts of mine from R&R? I already know the answer but I'll let you pretend you've got some special info so you can look like you're smart. In fact, you're SO smart, I'm gonna have to call you Fredo! Cuz, you're not dumb! Not like they say! You're SMART!!! So again, post names of my supposed haters or posts of mine if you can. We both know the answer don't we schooly?

I don't pal around in our Smack Talk forum, they got a handle on the lamers who come in there. I take my Smack Talk TO the haters, that's why I am here. So please, I'm DYING to know just who you think I may know over there that you think hates me? Or any post of mine from there from the past 10 years or so. Do it or stop flappin yer gums boy, you look silly.

Comment

You KEEP talking but you are showing no proof of this! Can you paste ANY supposed posts of mine from R&R? I already know the answer but I'll let you pretend you've got some special info so you can look like you're smart. In fact, you're SO smart, I'm gonna have to call you Fredo! Cuz, you're not dumb! Not like they say! You're SMART!!! So again, post names of my supposed haters or posts of mine if you can. We both know the answer don't we schooly?

I don't pal around in our Smack Talk forum, they got a handle on the lamers who come in there. I take my Smack Talk TO the haters, that's why I am here. So please, I'm DYING to know just who you think I may know over there that you think hates me? Or any post of mine from there from the past 10 years or so. Do it or stop flappin yer gums boy, you look silly.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                Exactly what I thought. Shoo fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X