No announcement yet.

Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love what you did with your avatar.....You are not the sharpest tool in the shed...."Hi, my name is Lucky" right above your pic of Vick. LMAO. I bet your day job consists of saying "Would you like fries with that?"
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
      I love what you did with your avatar.....You are not the sharpest tool in the shed...."Hi, my name is Lucky" right above your pic of Vick. LMAO. I bet your day job consists of saying "Would you like fries with that?"

When I read your incoherent posts, I imagine someone wearing a full adult diaper, clapping their hands and laughing like:

HURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPHARRHEERPPPDERRRRP HEERRRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPHURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHH HDEEERRRRRRPPPPHARRHEERPPPHURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERR RRRRPPPPHARRHEERPPPHURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPP PHARRHEERPPP!

I might be wrong but somehow, I don't think so. Now, hurry up and tell me how deeply offended you are by my "filthy mouth" and go get a moderator to ban me. I'll wait here.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
        When I read your incoherent posts, I imagine someone wearing a full adult diaper, clapping their hands and laughing like:

HURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPHARRHEERPPPDERRRRP HEERRRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPHURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHH HDEEERRRRRRPPPPHARRHEERPPPHURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERR RRRRPPPPHARRHEERPPPHURRPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPPPDURRRRDUHHHHDEEERRRRRRPPP PHARRHEERPPP!

I might be wrong but somehow, I don't think so. Now, hurry up and tell me how deeply offended you are by my "filthy mouth" and go get a moderator to ban me. I'll wait here.
        Oh Dear God....

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          Oh Dear God....
          Thats exactly what I say every time I read his scribblings. He actually thinks my avatar is Vick? LOL!!!

Comment

Thats exactly what I say every time I read his scribblings. He actually thinks my avatar is Vick? LOL!!!
            Poor baby, you are so confused...help me to help you...why do you dislike the Giants so much? I don't get it, I mean the time it must have taken you to type some of the things you have....I can only assume you must have some deep rooted, maternal hatred of something/someone and now your carrying it over into football? Either that or your just to young to know any better of your actions. I'm not trying to bash you I'm just curious as to why? Your posts are beyond regular troll/smack talk....I'm concerned I may be seeing you on the news soon. What is your problem? If your team hasn't won a ring, it's not the Giants fault. You should turn all that hatred on your own team and ask them why.

Comment

Poor baby, you are so confused...help me to help you...why do you dislike the Giants so much? I don't get it, I mean the time it must have taken you to type some of the things you have....I can only assume you must have some deep rooted, maternal hatred of something/someone and now your carrying it over into football? Either that or your just to young to know any better of your actions. I'm not trying to bash you I'm just curious as to why? Your posts are beyond regular troll/smack talk....I'm concerned I may be seeing you on the news soon. What is your problem? If your team hasn't won a ring, it's not the Giants fault. You should turn all that hatred on your own team and ask them why.
              Ohhh! You want to play psychoanalyst! Isn't that cute? I really don't hate the Gnats! Honest to god! I LOVE the Gnats! They account or at least one of our wins during the season, sometimes even two! How can you hate that! I even love the Gnats delusional fan base. It's kind of like observing a backwards society, wherein good is bad, black is white, right is wrong... with all the evidence presented that the Gnats are a spectacularly untalented and lucky team who really do NOT deserve the championships they have fallen into, the average Gnats fan will still puff out their chests and strut around as if everybody really loves and respects them. I LOVE it! If only you knew how this was perceived by others. Maybe you should ask your fellow fans why they worship mediocrity? That actually is a better question.

Comment

I am sorry I confused your avatar with Vick, I do have a life other than hanging out on the message board, waiting for the next BS you wanna spew. And the fact that I made a mistake you were quick to point out, just proves the fact that you do deeply care for us Giants fans. You finally got me, "you caught the tater!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  I am sorry
                  You are forgiven. Now shoo...

:-)

Comment

Exactly what I thought. Shoo fly...
                    TATE called. They want their jokes back. STFU
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                      TATE called. They want their jokes back. STFU
                      Seems like you have more friendly acquaintances in TATE than you do here, you should go play over there! You're a closet Eagle fan aren't ya? Thats why you've been clinging to me like glue but not talking smack. C'mon, admit it! Awww!

Comment

Ohhh! You want to play psychoanalyst! Isn't that cute? I really don't hate the Gnats! Honest to god! I LOVE the Gnats! They account or at least one of our wins during the season, sometimes even two! How can you hate that! I even love the Gnats delusional fan base. It's kind of like observing a backwards society, wherein good is bad, black is white, right is wrong... with all the evidence presented that the Gnats are a spectacularly untalented and lucky team who really do NOT deserve the championships they have fallen into, the average Gnats fan will still puff out their chests and strut around as if everybody really loves and respects them. I LOVE it! If only you knew how this was perceived by others. Maybe you should ask your fellow fans why they worship mediocrity? That actually is a better question.
                        Honestly it doesn't matter how it's perceived by others, because all those "others" would love to be SB champs defending their title, no matter how "mediocre" everyone thought they were.....and you would too. Ask yourself though, why the hatred? Obviously your wins are special to you, but not good enough when it really counts and that has you ramming your head into a wall and coming to others MB spewing the sour taste in your mouth. Bash all you want, when you wake up tomorrow, you will still be decades without a ring. Not GMENS fault, find another outlet.

Comment

Honestly it doesn't matter how it's perceived by others, because all those "others" would love to be SB champs defending their title, no matter how "mediocre" everyone thought they were.....and you would too. Ask yourself though, why the hatred? Obviously your wins are special to you, but not good enough when it really counts and that has you ramming your head into a wall and coming to others MB spewing the sour taste in your mouth. Bash all you want, when you wake up tomorrow, you will still be decades without a ring. Not GMENS fault, find another outlet.
                          The Eagles rings are coming. And WE fans will be proud of them because they will be deserved. I know you don't believe me but you can read my links, all the proof is there. No one respects your teams wins. It would bother me if, around the league, people didn't respect our championship. It really would. And don't delude yourself, they don't discount your team because they're jealous. But like I said, follow the links I posted and see what they're saying.

I know, I know...."they're all stupid and we're the best". Maybe there is a need for psychoanalysis here after all! How can you treat an entire fan base? LOL!!!

Comment

The Eagles rings are coming. And WE fans will be proud of them because they will be deserved. I know you don't believe me but you can read my links, all the proof is there. No one respects your teams wins. It would bother me if, around the league, people didn't respect our championship. It really would. And don't delude yourself, they don't discount your team because they're jealous. But like I said, follow the links I posted and see what they're saying.

I know, I know...."they're all stupid and we're the best". Maybe there is a need for psychoanalysis here after all! How can you treat an entire fan base? LOL!!!
                            So you take the WORDS of the NFL ANALyists as gospel? Wow, they have never been wrong? Who cares what people say or what people think, at the end of the day, the only thing that really matters is what our team thinks of themselves. Talk is cheap, Play the damn game.

Comment

I don't need to read anything because I believe you. I believe certain people don't respect our wins. You know why? Because that's what hating, bitter, it should have been us teams do. They reach, grasp at straws, anything that makes them feel somewhat good and redeemed. We don't care, and if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't either. Tell yourself whatever you need to. I just don't understand why your pushing this, I mean if your team was as amazing as you think, where's the proof? You can get good grades all year long, but it don't mean sh*t if you don't pass the finals.

Comment

I don't need to read anything because I believe you. I believe certain people don't respect our wins. You know why? Because that's what hating, bitter, it should have been us teams do. They reach, grasp at straws, anything that makes them feel somewhat good and redeemed. We don't care, and if the roles were reversed, you wouldn't either. Tell yourself whatever you need to. I just don't understand why your pushing this, I mean if your team was as amazing as you think, where's the proof? You can get good grades all year long, but it don't mean sh*t if you don't pass the finals.
                                Nice reply L

Comment

Working...
                                X