No announcement yet.

Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found out who this troll HoagieBastage is .

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
      Ohhh! You want to play psychoanalyst! Isn't that cute? I really don't hate the Gnats! Honest to god! I LOVE the Gnats! They account or at least one of our wins during the season, sometimes even two! How can you hate that! I even love the Gnats delusional fan base. It's kind of like observing a backwards society, wherein good is bad, black is white, right is wrong... with all the evidence presented that the Gnats are a spectacularly untalented and lucky team who really do NOT deserve the championships they have fallen into, the average Gnats fan will still puff out their chests and strut around as if everybody really loves and respects them. I LOVE it! If only you knew how this was perceived by others. Maybe you should ask your fellow fans why they worship mediocrity? That actually is a better question.
      I sense some projection here...
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

The Eagles rings are coming.

Comment

• Eagles getting rings lol

Comment

Seems like you have more friendly acquaintances in TATE than you do here, you should go play over there! You're a closet Eagle fan aren't ya? Thats why you've been clinging to me like glue but not talking smack. C'mon, admit it! Awww!
            You're an Eagles fan with 157 posts on a Giants message board, and you accuse someone else of being a closet fan of another team?

Take a look in the mirror. That is, if your mirror isn't all steamed up from the constant spew of hot air coming out of your mouth. Your fake bravado is getting boring. Come up with something that we haven't heard 100 times from the 100 other Philly fans that have come through here. Try a little originality, Lucky. We've heard how "lucky and untalented" the Giants are, and how spectacularly awesome the paper champ Eagles are. Give us something new, will ya? I just may ban you out of boredom if you dont.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Found their rings.

http://gspawn.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                You're an Eagles fan with 157 posts on a Giants message board, and you accuse someone else of being a closet fan of another team?

Take a look in the mirror. That is, if your mirror isn't all steamed up from the constant spew of hot air coming out of your mouth. Your fake bravado is getting boring. Come up with something that we haven't heard 100 times from the 100 other Philly fans that have come through here. Try a little originality, Lucky. We've heard how "lucky and untalented" the Giants are, and how spectacularly awesome the paper champ Eagles are. Give us something new, will ya? I just may ban you out of boredom if you dont.
                I am saying these things because they are based in truth. I am not making any of this up. And you can pretend that it's only Philly fans that feel this way and its not. I have posted links of people ALL over the league saying the VERY SAME THING that I am saying. But they're all wrong right? They just hate for NO reason right? I respect EVERY Superbowl championship ever won by the Cowgirls and the Redskins. I HATE the Cowgirls more than I could ever hate the Gnats but I do give credit where credit is due. Your team deserves none. Sorry. And I won't kiss their or their fans buns about it.

Face it, you can't refute what I say. You can't even call me a liar on these points. I am here, in your smack talk section, talking smack. I have broken no rules. If you ban me it's because you can't handle smack talk around here and that's OK, just don't ADVERTISE it as a Smack Talk forum. You might want to call it the "Come here and kiss our behinds or we'll ban you section". Let's see how much traffic you get then. And if you ask me, I'm the most excitement you've seen around here in a LONG time. I know cause I've BEEN here LONGER than you. Say what you will but I get the dead heads in here talking. The threads I'm in are lively, everyone wants a piece because I hit nerves. Thats called smack talk. You might have heard of it somewheres.

Do what you want. If you ban me it's because you can't handle smack talk and only want people who kiss buns...sorry pal, ain't gonna happen.
                Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-18-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Do you think I, or any other Giants fan, care if people, particularly Eagles fans, respect their Championships? No matter who says what, and who wants to discount what they've done, we still have the last laugh, and we always will. I keep hearing about the Eagles "owning" the NFC East for the past decade or so. I mean...wow, how impressive, right? The media seems to think so, and Eagles fans seem to be perfectly satisfied and content with that level of awesomeness, so it must be the standard. Excuse me....the GOLD STANDARD, by which all other teams aspire to match. Your team is all hype, your fanbase is all talk, and both seem perfectly ok with it. Meanwhile, the Giants keep on piling up the hardware. Was there some luck involved? Of course there was. I cant think of an NFL game that I've ever watched that didn't have a lucky bounce in it. To attribute the Giants' success purely to luck doesn't bother me, because anyone who would say such a thing is obviously either trolling for attention, or is simply not the brightest bulb in the box. I have you somewhere in the middle.

I have no problem with smack. However, you put me to sleep with your brand of it, because it's the same repetitive thing, over and over again. Giants are lucky, Giants are lucky, I dont respect them, no one respects them, Giants are lucky, the Eagles own, Giants are lucky, Giants are lucky.............wait, where was I.......oh yeah, Giants are lucky, Giants are lucky, no respect, no fear, no respect, no respect, Giants are lucky.

After a while, thats not smack anymore. It becomes boring, hateful gibberish that we've all heard countless time before, and by fans of a team that has never been able to accomplish what the Giants have x4. You want some real truth? There it is. You wont see me on the Eagles message board gloating about it though. All you can do is puff out your chest about beating the Giants in the regular season, and even in a couple of playoff games, only to fall short the week after. If thats your idea of impressive, then you've picked the perfect team to be a fan of. Perennial 2nd place losers, with nothing to show for their perceived "greatness" except a handful of NFC East Championships.
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Do you think I, or any other Giants fan, care if people, particularly Eagles fans, respect their Championships? No matter who says what, and who wants to discount what they've done, we still have the last laugh, and we always will. I keep hearing about the Eagles "owning" the NFC East for the past decade or so. I mean...wow, how impressive, right? The media seems to think so, and Eagles fans seem to be perfectly satisfied and content with that level of awesomeness, so it must be the standard. Excuse me....the GOLD STANDARD, by which all other teams aspire to match. Your team is all hype, your fanbase is all talk, and both seem perfectly ok with it. Meanwhile, the Giants keep on piling up the hardware. Was there some luck involved? Of course there was. I cant think of an NFL game that I've ever watched that didn't have a lucky bounce in it. To attribute the Giants' success purely to luck doesn't bother me, because anyone who would say such a thing is obviously either trolling for attention, original is simply not the brightest bulb in the box. I have you somewhere in the middle.

I have no problem with smack. However, you put me to sleep with your brand of it, because it's the same repetitive thing, over and over again. Giants are lucky, Giants are lucky, I dont respect them, no one respects them, Giants are lucky, the Eagles own, Giants are lucky, Giants are lucky.............wait, where was I.......oh yeah, Giants are lucky, Giants are lucky, no respect, no fear, no respect, no respect, Giants are lucky.

After a while, thats not smack anymore. It becomes boring, hateful gibberish that we've all heard countless time before, and by fans of a team that has never been able to accomplish what the Giants have x4. You want some real truth? There it is. You wont see me on the Eagles message board gloating about it though. All you can do is puff out your chest about beating the Giants in the regular season, and even in a couple of playoff games, only to fall short the week after. If thats your idea of impressive, then you've picked the perfect team to be a fan of. Perennial 2nd place losers, with nothing to show for their perceived "greatness" except a handful of NFC East Championships.
                    My name Is Burner and I approve this message!

Comment

Do you think I, or any other Giants fan, care if people, particularly Eagles fans, respect their Championships? No matter who says what, and who wants to discount what they've done, we still have the last laugh, and we always will. I keep hearing about the Eagles "owning" the NFC East for the past decade or so. I mean...wow, how impressive, right? The media seems to think so, and Eagles fans seem to be perfectly satisfied and content with that level of awesomeness, so it must be the standard. Excuse me....the GOLD STANDARD, by which all other teams aspire to match. Your team is all hype, your fanbase is all talk, and both seem perfectly ok with it. Meanwhile, the Giants keep on piling up the hardware. Was there some luck involved? Of course there was. I cant think of an NFL game that I've ever watched that didn't have a lucky bounce in it. To attribute the Giants' success purely to luck doesn't bother me, because anyone who would say such a thing is obviously either trolling for attention, or is simply not the brightest bulb in the box. I have you somewhere in the middle.
                      The media are impressed with the Eagles for good reason, we do put together talented squads each year that HAVE dominated the NFC East in the last decade. That cannot be disputed. The Giants however, seem to get by on luck and getting by with the bare minimum. I'm sorry if you disagree but it isn't just Eagles fans saying this either. There is NO other teams championships I have a problem with, so don't play the "Oh, it's just a hater Eagles fan" card. The Giants success is anger making to other teams and fanbases because it lessesns the value of the product. Think about it. A 9 and 7 team that needs help to get into the playoffs and catches two supremely talented squads on an off day goes to the Superbowl. The Giants were not the best team of the NFC last year. They weren't even the best team in the NFC EAST! Now, here comes a shocker for ya....I am NOT saying the Eagles deserved to be there either because I DO believe the best of the best should compete and the Eagles did not deserve to be there last year. But we WERE better than you and as, you will find out on September 30th, we still ARE! I am not trolling for attention, I am just here to remind you that others around the league hold this opinion of your team and that your fanbase really shouldn't be bragging. The way the season is turning out for the Gnats so far has proven fans and sports pundits around the nation correct.

That's all I have been talking about because that's all people keep questioning me about and keep responding to. I haven't started thread after thread about the Giants being lucky, but I am answering my critics vis a vie the "lucky Gnats" points already made. I'm sorry, I didn't think I was being graded on style points here! :-)

Actually, the way your homers on this board are reacting, I don't think they have heard it at ALL!!! They seem genuinely surprised and confused that other fans in the league don't think the Gnats are the "Emperors of foozeball"! The way they ganged up on me proves me out! And again, I must have struck a nerve here. I mean think about it, if a Browns fan came in here and said that the Browns OWN you, you would think that was funny and cute and OBVIOUSLY some crackpot looking for attention right? You wouldn't devote 19 pages in a thread yelling at the guy and trying to prove him wrong would you? Because you KNOW he's talking out of his corn chute. I have made deep incisions in the Gnats fans psyches because, deep down inside they feel guilt and anger that this respect is not given. But they feel this because maybe the "Scumlicking Egghole Fan" might actually be right.

You are correct in that we are not Superbowl champions yet. But we are FAR from losers. This attitude is another reason fans across the league lump youse in with Cowpie fans, if you only knew! We may not have rings yet, but we HAVE dominated YOU and THEM in this last decade and more. You best be glad your sorry little Gnats never had to play Philly one on one to win your Championships, we would have beaten you like a DRUM and thats a FACT! Thats another reason we consider youse lucky.

I know you don't like it but what I have just written is considered smack talk. It is the very definition of smack talk and THATS what this section is supposed to be for!

Oh, and maybe you can answer this...what the hell is an Egghole anyway? Is this New Yawk humor that the rest of the country can't grasp? What does that even mean?

:-D
                      Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-19-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• your agenda of planting a seed in the fans of the giants through baseless statements is your own defense mechanism to shield your emotions from the reality in which you live. your so jealous that you cant enjoy your team winning a championship, that you feel the need to attempt to diminish the acomplishments of the nyg's in their fans eyes. your hurting very deeply, its very sad to see. i personally pity your desperation. on the other hand i enjoy reading your comments.

Comment

• He's happy because they knocked us out the playoffs when Plax shot himself. If Plax was there, we would have advanced and that's a FACT! They knocked us out the playoffs when they had Jeff Garcia when we were clearly not ready yet... big deal. In 2000 we knocked you guys out of the playoffs and was on a 9 game winning streak against the birds.

Yeah before that win against you guys last year, you were on a little streak of some tightly contested games but what and where did it get you? Did you actually win something memorable besides a come from behind victory? Did that get you a trophy? You Eagles fans live in a fantasy world where beating on The Cowboys, Giants and Skins in down years are huge achievements. We live in what you call the real world where we know what it feels like to go to parades and celebrate REAL memorable victories. Know the difference and let it soak into your puny brain.
                          Last edited by BurnerNYG; 09-19-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballllinnnnnnn View Post
                            your agenda of planting a seed in the fans of the giants through baseless statements is your own defense mechanism to shield your emotions from the reality in which you live. your so jealous that you cant enjoy your team winning a championship, that you feel the need to attempt to diminish the acomplishments of the nyg's in their fans eyes. your hurting very deeply, its very sad to see. i personally pity your desperation. on the other hand i enjoy reading your comments.
                            OMG! You are so correct! Excuse me while I go kill myself over my teams dominance and overall superiority to yours. Oh wait...no I won't...

:-D

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              He's happy because they knocked us out the playoffs when Plax shot himself. If Plax was there, we would have advanced and that's a FACT! They knocked us out the playoffs when they had Jeff Garcia when we were clearly not ready yet... big deal. In 2000 we knocked you guys out of the playoffs and was on a 9 game winning streak against the birds.

Yeah before that win against you guys last year, you were on a little streak of some tightly contested games but what and where did it get you? Did you actually win something memorable besides a come from behind victory? Did that get you a trophy? You Eagles fans live in a fantasy world where beating on The Cowboys, Giants and Skins in down years are huge achievements. We live in what you call the real world where we know what it feels like to go to parades and celebrate REAL memorable victories. Know the difference and let it soak into your puny brain.
                              We knock you out of the playoffs because we OWN you AND the division. DECADES of owning! You wanna see? BOOM!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...agles_13-10.29

Want s'more? BAM!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...8Eagles_3-1.29

A DECADE plus of owning you, not just in "down" years either. Sorry pal.

I would rather live in my world where we both know the Gnats are inferior than in your world where the Gnats are considered paper champs and get no ones respect. I would never want to win a championship under those conditions. Never.

Comment

• I don't even know why you guys bother with this dude. He's never going to show any respect to the Giants even if they finish out this season 15-1, break the records for points scored in a season, and obliterate the competition in the playoffs. It's his "duty" to antagonize posters on this board whether through what he perceives to be logic or elementary trolling techniques. He will keep mentioning how lucky we are and ignore the breaks that the Eagles have received like Goodell pushing Vick to play for the Eagles when he returned to the league from his prison sentence. He's not going to view the Eagles and the Giants under the same microscope.

Comment

Working...
                                X