Vick 4 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    We knock you out of the playoffs because we OWN you AND the division. DECADES of owning! You wanna see? BOOM!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...agles_13-10.29

Want s'more? BAM!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...8Eagles_3-1.29

A DECADE plus of owning you, not just in "down" years either. Sorry pal.

I would rather live in my world where we both know the Gnats are inferior than in your world where the Gnats are considered paper champs and get no ones respect. I would never want to win a championship under those conditions. Never.
    What did you show me? That we lead the series 83-75 and our first game ever was a 56-0 blowout won by yours truly? Man you're beyond delusional. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      I don't even know why you guys bother with this dude. He's never going to show any respect to the Giants even if they finish out this season 15-1, break the records for points scored in a season, and obliterate the competition in the playoffs. It's his "duty" to antagonize posters on this board whether through what he perceives to be logic or elementary trolling techniques. He will keep mentioning how lucky we are and ignore the breaks that the Eagles have received like Goodell pushing Vick to play for the Eagles when he returned to the league from his prison sentence. He's not going to view the Eagles and the Giants under the same microscope.
      I'm sorry, is this the "Kiss the GNAT's butts" section of the website? I thought I was posting in the Smack Talk section! Y'know, smack talk? The kind of talk that disrespects the other team and by extension, their fans? Must be a new concept around here...

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
        What did you show me? That we lead the series 83-75 and our first game ever was a 56-0 blowout won by yours truly? Man you're beyond delusional. LOL
        Series, schmeries...I'm talking about the last decade plus. You know, something RELEVANT to our lives in the here and now? But don't worry, we will overtake you in the overall standings as well genius. TIME MARCHES ON!!!

:-)

Comment

I'm sorry, is this the "Kiss the GNAT's butts" section of the website? I thought I was posting in the Smack Talk section! Y'know, smack talk? The kind of talk that disrespects the other team and by extension, their fans? Must be a new concept around here...
          Case in point. Completely ignores the break the Eagles received from Goodell when the Bengals and Bills weren't given a fair chance for Vick's services.Of course, only the Giants get lucky!

I hope Goodell pushes some free agents our way in the future.

Comment

• must secretley be a big giants fan. he frequents the forums more than most. swingin off the giants proverbial yam bag is his most favorite hobby and the dingleberries havent fell off his nose yet.
            Last edited by Ballllinnnnnnn; 09-19-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Series, schmeries...I'm talking about the last decade plus. You know, something RELEVANT to our lives in the here and now? But don't worry, we will overtake you in the overall standings as well genius. TIME MARCHES ON!!!

:-)
              RELEVANT to the HERE and the NOW is the GIANTS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS. HERE and NOW is your team lucking it's way through one of the worst teams in football and escaping with a win, and getting a win based on **** poor officiating. HERE and NOW is that last year it's 1-1, with the tie breaker bieng the GIANTS won the NFC EAST. Geez you talk about luck and the Giants winning SB's, if you guys don't manage to win one this year with the garbage luck your team has gotten so far you just never will. At least the "luck" we had in WINNING a SB had to do with a FOOTBALL player making a play and not a pop warner ref wanting to pad his fantasy football stats. I'm sure you're hoping for the same group of refs this week so garbage vick can help the refs win their fantasy football money league.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                Case in point. Completely ignores the break the Eagles received from Goodell when the Bengals and Bills weren't given a fair chance for Vick's services.Of course, only the Giants get lucky!

I hope Goodell pushes some free agents our way in the future.
                Actually, lets not mention the Eli Manning draft fiasco shall we? Oh, you forgot about that didn't you...

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaGiants! View Post
                  RELEVANT to the HERE and the NOW is the GIANTS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS. HERE and NOW is your team lucking it's way through one of the worst teams in football and escaping with a win, and getting a win based on **** poor officiating. HERE and NOW is that last year it's 1-1, with the tie breaker bieng the GIANTS won the NFC EAST. Geez you talk about luck and the Giants winning SB's, if you guys don't manage to win one this year with the garbage luck your team has gotten so far you just never will. At least the "luck" we had in WINNING a SB had to do with a FOOTBALL player making a play and not a pop warner ref wanting to pad his fantasy football stats. I'm sure you're hoping for the same group of refs this week so garbage vick can help the refs win their fantasy football money league.
                  We got lucky against the Browns fair enough. But we fought a talented Ravens team tooth and NAIL and beat them fair and square. No luck involved. Our D is on time, skillet! You'll find out soon enough on September 30th. I wonder if you'll be here to eat your dish of hot crow that day?

Comment

Actually, lets not mention the Eli Manning draft fiasco shall we? Oh, you forgot about that didn't you...
                    Oh yeah, I totally forgot about how the commissioner was the one pushing for that trade between the Chargers and Giants. Damn Tagliabue trying to help out the Giants!

Comment

• The only thing you will find out on September 30th is that Vick is as fragile as your belief in the Eagles. I fully expect to never see you again after that game.

Comment

The media are impressed with the Eagles for good reason, we do put together talented squads each year that HAVE dominated the NFC East in the last decade. That cannot be disputed. The Giants however, seem to get by on luck and getting by with the bare minimum. I'm sorry if you disagree but it isn't just Eagles fans saying this either. There is NO other teams championships I have a problem with, so don't play the "Oh, it's just a hater Eagles fan" card. The Giants success is anger making to other teams and fanbases because it lessesns the value of the product. Think about it. A 9 and 7 team that needs help to get into the playoffs and catches two supremely talented squads on an off day goes to the Superbowl. The Giants were not the best team of the NFC last year. They weren't even the best team in the NFC EAST! Now, here comes a shocker for ya....I am NOT saying the Eagles deserved to be there either because I DO believe the best of the best should compete and the Eagles did not deserve to be there last year. But we WERE better than you and as, you will find out on September 30th, we still ARE! I am not trolling for attention, I am just here to remind you that others around the league hold this opinion of your team and that your fanbase really shouldn't be bragging. The way the season is turning out for the Gnats so far has proven fans and sports pundits around the nation correct.

That's all I have been talking about because that's all people keep questioning me about and keep responding to. I haven't started thread after thread about the Giants being lucky, but I am answering my critics vis a vie the "lucky Gnats" points already made. I'm sorry, I didn't think I was being graded on style points here! :-)

Actually, the way your homers on this board are reacting, I don't think they have heard it at ALL!!! They seem genuinely surprised and confused that other fans in the league don't think the Gnats are the "Emperors of foozeball"! The way they ganged up on me proves me out! And again, I must have struck a nerve here. I mean think about it, if a Browns fan came in here and said that the Browns OWN you, you would think that was funny and cute and OBVIOUSLY some crackpot looking for attention right? You wouldn't devote 19 pages in a thread yelling at the guy and trying to prove him wrong would you? Because you KNOW he's talking out of his corn chute. I have made deep incisions in the Gnats fans psyches because, deep down inside they feel guilt and anger that this respect is not given. But they feel this because maybe the "Scumlicking Egghole Fan" might actually be right.

You are correct in that we are not Superbowl champions yet. But we are FAR from losers. This attitude is another reason fans across the league lump youse in with Cowpie fans, if you only knew! We may not have rings yet, but we HAVE dominated YOU and THEM in this last decade and more. You best be glad your sorry little Gnats never had to play Philly one on one to win your Championships, we would have beaten you like a DRUM and thats a FACT! Thats another reason we consider youse lucky.

I know you don't like it but what I have just written is considered smack talk. It is the very definition of smack talk and THATS what this section is supposed to be for!

Oh, and maybe you can answer this...what the hell is an Egghole anyway? Is this New Yawk humor that the rest of the country can't grasp? What does that even mean?

:-D
                        A 9-7 team that needed help to get in? They won the division by winning their last 2 games against the Jets and Dallas. The only help they got was from themselves. If the Eagles are most definitely, without a doubt, worlds and universes "better" than the Giants, then why dont they have anything to show for it, other than bragging rights over Giants fans? Are bragging rights more impressive than Super Bowl wins in your world, Lucky? It would appear so from my perspective.

As for people replying to you, I've already explained the reasoning. You seem so hilariously passionate in your little nonsensical rants, and you pour so much wasted energy into trying to convince Giants fans of the Eagles "superiority" over them that well.....its comedy. Pure comedy. You keep us laughing by thinking in a million years that we'd ever respect a team of perennial losers, and the fans who root for them. You think you're getting to me or anyone else with your "smack"? You're nothing but a broken record, and the name of the album is "Stop me if you've heard this already". You've got the smack skills of a hamster on Vicodin

81-73-2 is the all-time head to head record between the Giants and Eagles, with the Eagles, not surprisingly, on the losing end. Owned? Son, you can't even RENT the Giants

Whats an Egghole? Its just another form of Gnat. Any more questions?
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

We got lucky against the Browns fair enough. But we fought a talented Ravens team tooth and NAIL and beat them fair and square. No luck involved. Our D is on time, skillet! You'll find out soon enough on September 30th. I wonder if you'll be here to eat your dish of hot crow that day?
                          No luck, huh? Then that TD that was negated by a blatantly blown call was all part of the plan? Fair and square?

We already know you're full of it. No need to keep proving us right
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma;492938[COLOR=#ff0000
                            ]Oh yeah, I totally forgot about how the commissioner was the one pushing for that trade between the Chargers and Giants. Damn Tagliabue trying to help out the Giants![/COLOR]
                            Fixed it for you Enigma.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about how the commissioner was the one pushing for that trade between the Chargers and Giants. Damn Tagliabue trying to help out the Giants!
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

If that was a fiasco, then give me more of those. LOTS more

Comment

We knock you out of the playoffs because we OWN you AND the division. DECADES of owning! You wanna see?
                                You're wrong. Wanna see?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%...Giants_rivalry

All-time series NYG leads 83-75-2. BAM!

Largest victory NYG 56, PHI 0. BAM!

Originally posted by HoagieBastage View Post
                                I would rather live in my world where we both know the Gnats are inferior than in your world where the Gnats are considered paper champs and get no ones respect. I would never want to win a championship under those conditions. Never.
                                Luckily, you've never won a championship under ANY conditions, so it's a moot point.
                                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                                X